Mazda 626 gt manual nz new whats its $

shorebee, Apr 16, 8:31pm
hi, we have this one owner nz new car done 160ks that has been saved for my son who is know another 12 months away from learning so i am thinking it should just be sold and the money used to buy again in a year, i see the old mazda 626s are asking quite a bit in rear wheel drive, this isa kiwi new 20i 16 valve, adjustable suspension, factory rims, electric roof and is rust free. garaged its whole life. reg is on hold, should i spend the 500 to renew reg and service or sell as is, its been on hold 2 years already.

kcf, Apr 16, 8:34pm
Front drive, same as Telstar!

It's about a $1500 - $1800 car on it's best day.The rear drive ones have "fashion value" added to them, but the front drive ones are just another late 80's 626/Telstar when it comes to selling them.

If you love it, put it back on the road.If it's just a bit of metal to you, sell it as is.

shorebee, Apr 16, 8:42pm
i hear you, i think its a bit better than the telstar you speak off, it was my dream car growing up when i was 20 and i woulda loved it then as it seemed so fast and agile, now at 40 it doesnt seem quite so fast and the things i wanted then i no longer want now. i do love it but i think as the original zoom zoom manual one owner i was hooping to hear 2500-3000. its so expensive here to list an find out.thanks for your thoughts

intrade, Apr 16, 8:48pm
why would you sell it now and buy again in 1 year! what logic is behind that! it be only wracks you be able to buy with the money you get for that car now.You did keep it for your son so myght as well keep it another year

shorebee, Apr 16, 8:55pm
although its not a big car its not small, grandma is ready to stop driving soon and she has a 1 owner nz new applause done 90ks which may be more efficient and practical as its hatch, also manual and i think quite a robust simple car.

neryl1, Apr 16, 8:56pm
you wont be able to buy anything as good for your son keep it it will take a lot of time and effort looking at crap cars to find something and you will wish you never sold it look on tm now to see what you could buy then test drive one there not like they sound in the add. 9 out of 10 arent good.

djrandomguy, Apr 17, 2:28am
pretty reliable cars, simple to fix but the FE and F8 engines were harsh when pushed and not great performers. Look after the cooling system and cambelt and it should look after you.