Car Owners! Eff Me!

Page 2 / 3
zephyrheaven, May 3, 8:50am
Ed Zachery

What you deem safe in your load may not conform to my own, I wouldnt hit the picks with a tonne of tiling gear in the back of my townace for instance
You - well, maybe

zephyrheaven, May 3, 8:51am
Me Um Fixum Sum Ka Since Me U Spoek m

Knuckles still drag, mullets all I got now - front bit all gone , made some new teeth with a bucknife the other day

quater, May 3, 8:53am
lol Yup not much changed in here either, I missed the whole bring back zeph saga.

gastirling, May 3, 8:54am
There is only one problem with fixing cars for a living, dealing with the fuckwits that drive them! & believe me there are plenty, we strike them everyday.

stevo2, May 3, 8:54am
Interesting, I wonder how many of the regulars here are sporting a Mullet. I bet theres more than you think.

mugenb20b, May 3, 8:55am
Barrier or no barrier, you can carry anything large and insecure inside your vehicle.

But a tyre fitted to a rim is an illegal object to carry if the spare wheel well is unoccupied.

bigfatmat1, May 3, 8:57am
I feel ya pain.

johnf_456, May 3, 8:57am
Yup! Nothing stopping you from having a box of knives in the back seat or passenger seat.

mantagsi, May 3, 8:58am
A friend of mine had a crack at being a panelbeating apprentice in a panmure yard a few years back; I used to stop by on occasion to check out the freakshow - the condition some people keep their cars in, good grief, I hate to think what their homes look like!

bigfatmat1, May 3, 8:59am
Wait that may be my infected nuts!

bigfatmat1, May 3, 8:59am
Wait that may be my infected nuts!I made the doctor check lol

zephyrheaven, May 3, 9:00am
What irked me was wanting to build a .50cal replica to mount on my hilux - massive turndown by the local christmas tree driving car brigade - really down on it

zephyrheaven, May 3, 9:00am
Have you been to the GC lately!

johnf_456, May 3, 9:01am
Haha nice, very un pc

zephyrheaven, May 3, 9:02am
Well, everytime I dream of coming back to the quiet solidarity & sheer beauty of Southland - your comment will make me realise its the same wherever I bloody go

Man I want to take my kids to Colac Bay this weekend in the Mighty Mk3 - shame Im about 900km away 8(

sw20, May 3, 9:04am
Will bring you a clean MR2 to WOF next month Zeph.

gastirling, May 3, 9:05am
car owners are the same every where I guess.We out at Colac Bay at Easter, subdivisions going in, but still a bloody nice place to visit, good pub too.

zephyrheaven, May 3, 9:06am
I actually look forward to your cars - clean / no hassle / txt reports of "where are the fcking parts" met with "yeah I will get onto that"
Its a rapport

bigfatmat1, May 3, 9:08am
nope but have been to CG lately

zephyrheaven, May 3, 9:08am
Dang thats hard to hear mate
Beaut spot, 2nd only to the Catlins - maybe Otago think they own that too nowdays with that bloody stadium

Cheers, miss the South (& I use the capital letter prominently) heaps since all this post Feb 22 crap
I

zephyrheaven, May 3, 9:10am
I hear the re-opening was a bit of a mess here in Chch - lol at the only building left standing in its area being a strip club & Chch's reputation 2nd only to Bangkok

quater, May 3, 9:10am
Are you still in CC zeph or ya shiftted out!

gastirling, May 3, 9:16am
Running down that beach trying to keep up with the wee man was an effort for this tired mechanic, but it one of those places that stops you from thinking about work, cars & customers.

zephyrheaven, May 3, 9:20am
Hanging in, lost 1st workshop after Feb - moved a few weeks later - actually clocked in my normal 50 hours the whole time & made decisions well beyond my maturity level but came out on top
Never want to repeat the experience, tilt slab building about 500sq taking off like a Hercules then crashing over & over for an eternity - with no other face to gauge a 'Far out' from then a waist high tidal wave crashing out between the walls & the floor, should have taped it

zephyrheaven, May 3, 9:23am
Gah! Im booking my flights for the wee lads now! Man I miss that place - I hope you realise how great ya got it - I could spend evolution walking the Southland coast