Bugga,,

bigfatmat1, May 3, 9:26am
Fail

quater, May 3, 9:27am
It must be tough up there mate, Hope it gets better for ya

quater, May 3, 9:28am
Better luck on the hundy eh

fordkiwi27, May 3, 9:31am
today i had a 4m mobile scaf in bits ,waterblaster,5 wooden planks an extension ladder a fold out 6 stepper and a 4 stepper.and paint toolsdropsheets sub box etc etc . a cop walked past when i was shutting the back door down (just) on the hiace and i said you didnt see that,"nope" he said "drive safe" haha

gastirling, May 3, 9:32am
Yeah I know we got it good compared to what you have been through (got a brother & a mate that live in ChCh), Southland is a great place to live, especialy for the kids, Wood Stock tastes good too.

gastirling, May 3, 9:40am
I had a brand new Heat Pump in a Hiace that hit the cargo barrier on brake test.

zephyrheaven, May 3, 9:42am
On ya mate

fordkiwi27, May 3, 9:50am
if you were in welly i could use a dented one! (cargo barrier!) cant fit the planks and stablizer poles in if you have one of those!

fordkiwi27, May 3, 9:56am
always thought welly would be the one for a good quake. if work gets scarce here in the next couple of months over winter might go down and work for a month or 2 down there

gastirling, May 3, 9:58am
Lol, Lets just say the sparkie was not impressed, I thought it was an emty box until it hit the barrier.

zephyrheaven, May 3, 10:03am
Awesome pic, reminds me of the snow when Stadium Southland collapsed.[/quote]

Same year brother 8)

gastirling, May 3, 10:12am
I have a customer who is moving to ChCh with a 93 VX, would you be interested in doing thier work, they are good people and pay on pick up.

zephyrheaven, May 3, 10:23am
sure can mate , know my way around em too cheers

ema1, May 3, 10:25am
Opps mis cued their in my post Zeph was mean't to read to read "no reason why you can't refuse"! ref post #8. To blardy quick on the keys mate. Now clarified what it should have read

ema1, May 3, 10:25am
Opps mis cued there in my post Zeph was mean't to read to read "no reason why you can't refuse"! ref post #8. To blardy quick on the keys mate and made a grammer stuff up . Now clarified to what it should have read, I have refused before as I said earlier.

gastirling, May 3, 10:30am
Thanks they will be pleased, I will send them your way,are you allowed to give your workshop address on here!

ema1, May 3, 10:37am
I know exactly where you are coming from Zeph we had plenty of that too over the years and it's been a 24 year relief from all that crap since I left the trade, some customers haven't got a blind clue what we had to put up with in the trade, ignorant buggers!

zephyrheaven, May 3, 11:00am
Nah - look for a bloke that has arms ready made for Clyde Tavern scrapping in a wee St called Falsgrave

supernova2, May 4, 8:14am
Talking of loose things in the back.Picked up a very expensive radiator for some euro POs and put it carefully in the empty boot of the car.Drove across town - say 5k no silly turns or stops.F me radiator stuffed just from sliding about on the carpet.Did manage to unclamp the tanks and take the bends out of the flanges etc.Looked b aweful but held water much to my surprise.