Best way to baseball bat letterboxes from a ute?

eddiedean, May 15, 10:22am
Cmon someone must know

bubbles244, May 15, 10:23am
you use base ball bats.! we used to just flatten them with the bullbars

n1smo_gtir, May 15, 10:23am
why not just use a sparkler bomb.

skull, May 15, 10:24am
What's your address eddie, the boys can do a bit of testing and you can decide what works best for you, they'll leave the weapon on your driveway.

jsc1, May 15, 10:33am
Yea wheelybins are the best, when ya bars hit em al the stuff shoots straight up in the air.

thejazzpianoma, May 15, 10:41am
My Father had someone do that to their letterbox once. Disguised the new letterbox (told postie where it was) then panel beated the old one, filled it with concrete and bolted it firmly in place.

Found a broken baseball bat in the drive a few weeks later.

sr2, May 15, 11:00am
Many years ago (in the non PC days) they used to use empty 40 gallon drums for marking out road works. It was considered to be fair sport to take them out with you car on the way home from your local watering hole. The road working gangs used to fill a few with water every now and then just to join in the fun. Hitting a 190Kg barrel of water in a Phase One Vanguard at 40mph made a hell of a bang; I couldn??

a18a, May 15, 11:03am
i guess the equivalent today would be hitting cones & road workers filling them up with rocks lol

noswalg, May 15, 11:36am
real men don't use bats, they use their bare arms! are you a real man eddie!

sr2, May 15, 11:43am
Yeah, funny how times change. I remember getting stopped by a cop in my 1st car (47 J14 Vauxhall) after hitting a road works drum and his only beef was that I hadn??