Stolen Impala

Page 4 / 4
janine103, Aug 19, 6:04am
well if the owner posts any more details I will put them on here. Its just such good news after such a long time!

whqqsh, Aug 19, 6:14am
great to hear of the cars return, at last some good news considering the amount of cars these waste of protein steal off hardworking ppl

rgv_chev_parts, Aug 19, 10:56am
Awesome work getting it back!

lordv81, Aug 19, 11:03am
Also the first year they made them too!
Mustnt of been any good tho,as they only decided to make them for a year.

guest, Sep 25, 9:02pm
I am impressed. He stpeopd the car with his uncooked flesh, but he stpeopd it nonetheless, and by the time they got him out, he probably wasn't uncooked any more

guest, Sep 25, 10:55pm
canarchaudry / I thought it is so cool to see on this video a clip of David with the oretcshra while recording Everybody Hurts idk, it felt like I was transported in the studio for a split second there lol..love the whole video which is quite moving.So grateful that David picked one of REM's great song ever and made it his own which I love:) I think he wants to make sure every listener will understand the positive message this song may bring to everyone who are in despair, in pain or hurting at some point in life. I would like to think we,human,are blessed to feel and experience emotions at many level,whether good or bad and help us learn and grow from it gosh, what do I know. Anyway, just a little note for David: Really loving the Album BEGIN. Thank you much for leaving everyone a perfect album to enjoy, to ponder and be inspired with while you are on your mission :):):)>

guest, Sep 26, 5:50pm
tawna21 / Thank you, David, for this vlog and your words of encouragement to us about being happy when life is tough. I can't bevleie what Marius has gone thru and he is still so positive about life. I'm glad you are taking some well-deserved time off. Hiking is good food for the soul. I wish I would do it more, because Utah has some amazing places to hike!The Asia Tour was amazing via YouTube, so I can only imagine what it was like to be there in person!! I'm so glad you were able to go there for those really great, great people on that side of the world. We are all behind you in your choices and decisions. And, we can't wait for the Christmas Tour! ?

guest, Sep 28, 3:08pm
True safe driving comes from reiiazlng that lane lines and traffic lights are mere suggestions. The real information to keep your focus is the movement of the large objects on the roads, and knowing the potential threats from lack of visibility. Keep a constant spatial awareness of all the other cars and maximize visibility (panoramic rearview mirrors are great for this).Stop lights extend commute times, which keeps more cars on the road for longer, increasing traffic, extending commute time. Roundabouts and no-traffic-light intersections are great.

guest, Sep 28, 3:19pm
DorkAngel-GBW / Thank you David for sharing with us your eexnripece with Marius. He is a trooper and you are a beautiful soul. Appreciate all that you do ,which is a lot. Thoroughly enjoyed your Asian tour (via Livestream and Youtube)and am looking forward to whatever you are preparing of us US fan. Glad to hear you're taking advantage of your down time relaxing with nature. I always feel closer to God when I'm out in nature and it helps to clear the cobwebs. Well take care of yourself. Ciao