Stolen Impala

Page 1 / 4
friendly_prawn, May 30, 3:47am
How did they manage to get it out of the shipping depo!

bevharris1938, May 30, 3:58am
Surely there are security cams / guards all around auckland shipping yard

janine103, May 30, 4:09am
yea you would think so aye, its going to be on the news tonight I think. Dont know the details only that he went to pick it up and its been stolen from the depot. Hes gutted its taken him many years to get this car. Its distinctive so hopefully they will find it.

janine103, May 30, 4:12am
Let's find this for Luke Burkhart

ATTENTION: URGENT if anyone in the Auckland area sees this car it has been stolen from shipping depot in Auckland and ring the POLICE! I was due to pick it up today and some dirty mother *** have stolen it along with 3 other expensive cars.speechless right now!

janine103, May 30, 4:13am
copied and pasted his message lol, he said its going to be on close up tonight or tomorrow night

bellky, May 30, 4:16am
Good luck. I don't like thieves!

lordv81, May 30, 4:16am
A 2 door 65 impy is next too worthless unless you have a handy set of tags and plates.Sure the parts are worth a few grand but the body parts would be hard to shift.Hopefully they bust the ring and he and others get their cars back!

janine103, May 30, 4:16am
haha just did! I realised what was in there lol

janine103, May 30, 4:21am
i dont either belky, hopefully getting it out on here, and facebook and close up will bring results for Luke.

richardmayes, May 30, 4:51am
Always sad to see anyone fall victim to thieving low life, even when what they steal isn't my personal cup of tea.

In some Islamic countries they chop thieves' hands off, might be something for our esteemed leaders to think about!

fordkiwi27, May 30, 6:11am
gutted! so gutted! hope it comes back.

n1smo_gtir, May 30, 6:19am
it's only illegal in nz if you get caught. but then all the thieves get in court is a few hrs community service and reparation at $5 a wk.

hfc2, May 30, 7:12am
mate, hope get her back, i know the feelingb.y w.s

stusowry, May 30, 7:20am
I was just about to post something myself Janine. Spread the word peps, and keep your eyes out. How many of these can there be in NZ.

motorboy2011, May 30, 7:25am
mine got home D after getting caught near red handed with my car. No police next time I can tell you!

pnh4, May 30, 7:33am
BLARDY HELL! how did that happen! ! from the ports a secure site! It should stand out like dogs balls somewhere, nice cars, incomparable really, bad luck bro & all the best for the recovery.

dave653, May 30, 7:55am
INSIDE JOB. kneecap the maggots!

janine103, May 30, 7:57am
Beat you to it Stu lol, just trying to think of different places to get word out and someone suggested I put it on here so yea you never know aye. Someone may just see something.

bent_ate, May 30, 8:08am
Absolutely devastated for him, lowlife f'n pieces of shyte, can only imagine how the poor bloke feels.

mp3539, May 30, 8:14am
owners of depot will have to cover it with there lnsurance I guess, or the owners, bummer aye.Makes me want to lock mine up! As usual as stated above the culprits will get f@#k all, dead beat losers, they used to shoot horse thieves.

grandmasue1, May 30, 8:17am
Do you have proof that it actually landed in NZ! That photo was obviuosly taken in the States.

stusowry, May 30, 8:44am
He was going to pick it up this morning, so it would of cleared customs, therefore the car would of been in the compound. Inside job me thinks.

chrisynz, May 30, 9:04am
I am sure I saw a vehicle like this today in Invercargill on the back of a Jeffs Vehicle delivery truck , it was definately an impala but it had different mags and was the same colour it was on Tweed street around 2.30pm .

specul8r, May 30, 9:05am
You need to pass on the car info (vin number) to some of the car clubs, especially the lowrider clubs in Auckland and Hamilton. They are a helpful bunch when it comes to stuff like this

unleashed46, May 30, 9:32am
chrisynz i think I may have seen the same truck it also had a red/brown big car (american)on as welltruck and trailer was between dunners and balclutha when I saw it this morning