Stolen Impala

Page 2 / 4
108895, May 30, 9:37am
inside job, some of the bros have it

neville48, May 30, 9:39am
These 65's are very popular at the moment, obviously very sought after. Is it a SS or Impala, there are a few around this colour, my friend just bought one, the same [Impala] wheels and all but its Yellow. Beautiful car you have there, hope you get it back mate, will keep the eyes and ears open.

janine103, May 30, 9:46am
chrisynz i passed on your message but hes just posted there has been a sighting in auckland !So fingers crossed will let you know.

icemans1, May 30, 9:47am
sort of things gangs would be interested in

janine103, May 30, 10:14am
its going to be on closeup tomorrow at 7

mantagsi, May 30, 10:20am
How would they have a photo of the car in NZ! Perhaps the theives could kindly post one for us here in NZ. Chances are if the owner was on his way to collect it, he would have been told it had arrived. Also, chances are, if it was stolen in NZ shipyard with 3 other cars also in NZ shipyard, me thinks the car was in NZ when stolen

jmma, May 30, 10:25am
Me thinks you're right Sherlock (o:

janine103, May 30, 10:25am
yes it was in nz ready to be collected, he was on his way to get it so it must have cleared customs etc.

hondalova, May 30, 10:47am
That just rips my undies, looking at that car and knowing that it has been stolen. I have posted the picture and these messages on Facebook.

janine103, May 30, 7:16pm
thanks hondalover,

monaro_xxx, May 30, 10:16pm
saw it on Faceplant (book) and hope this has a better ending than the Jailbar. seriously, cars are the 2nd biggest asset most people buy after a house,the punishment of theft etc of cars needs to be A LOT MORE HARSH than a slap with a wet hanky

skittles93, May 30, 10:30pm
This is appalling. I just picked up my car from the shipping depot last week so I should count myself lucky! These lowlife cockroaches need to receive serious consequences.

phalanax, May 30, 10:52pm
Agree.probably after the running gear and the rest will be gas axed.yard security is a worry thats for sure.

janine103, May 30, 10:56pm
yeah monaro its all over facebook, its the only hope Luke has really, that someone will see it

dave653, May 30, 10:59pm
What security!

tinbox959, May 30, 11:08pm
Any body know which depo it was stolen from

janine103, May 30, 11:16pm
no but i can find out, just have to go out for half and hour then I will see if i can find out which depot and post it up

janine103, May 31, 12:05am
theres a thread running in general as well, Luke posted in that thread so I have copied and pasted his message here.Hi there this is Luke the owner of the stolen impala! I have just posted a pic of the car at the shipping depot in Auckland only hours before it was stolen. Feel free to look on my Facebook page Facebook.com/burkhart99 and watch closeup on 1 at 7pm tonight. Overwhelmed by the support and help from the whole NZ community much appreciated! Any info call me 021920993

elect70, May 31, 2:36am
Bet its an inside job ,Donthold your breath for police to investigate though car theft isnt a priority,like catchingspeeders5 k overlimit .

janine103, May 31, 3:02am
UPDATE: STOLEN Impala has been sighted again this morning by a Mainfreight truckie between 6.45 and 7.30am on either penrose or Henderson motorway heading towards Auck city! It was described as blue classic Chevy on a trailer with USA plates. It's still around so any sightings call me 021920993 straight away please! Luke

74nova, May 31, 6:18am
Either Penrose or Henderson! thats two different sides of auckland. Can't the truckie remember where he was!

paxandtrax, May 31, 9:10am
Just bumped it for you mate.

janine103, May 31, 9:13am
dont know auckland 74nova so cant comment on that lol.

tinbox959, May 31, 6:46pm
What about the other 3 cars Any news on them

the-lada-dude, May 31, 7:45pm
hey this is exciting, any up dates !i didn't watch closeup, will it be on sherrlock homes tonite !