Steam coming from left side of engine when. I turn the car off if i put water in the radiator went the car is off it seems to ju

keri_1207, Jul 2, 9:05pm
i turn the car off if i put water in the radiator went the car is off it seems to just end up on my drive way , turned car on put water in sweet until i turn car off again or have it on longer than 30 mins, there no milky looking oil an no oilish looking water, any help please or real suggestions not after smart ar#es ta, this is a repost was in general but was told to post in here

jezz43, Jul 2, 9:07pm
what sort of car!

keri_1207, Jul 2, 9:08pm
subaru impreza motor is a ej 16

jezz43, Jul 2, 9:11pm
which left side of engine! left from when your in the vehicle! or left from when your standing infront of it!

if your standing in front of the car the left side is the radiator cap. if your inside the car then its the coolant reservior. it could be a blockage in the radiator or a air lock in the system somewhere. i could be wrong but it would be the first things i would check

keri_1207, Jul 2, 9:17pm
its on the right side if your standing in front of the car at the bottom of the block sort of spot i google imaged the ej 16 motor an it looks as tho it will be around where the hose would connect on to the car, an no no radiator work recently

keri_1207, Jul 2, 9:18pm
yea every time i have checked the car ive looked at the oil an exaust an no water thru eitha places just down on to ground

jezz43, Jul 2, 9:18pm
have you checked the hose connections!

keri_1207, Jul 2, 9:21pm
will go do now

keri_1207, Jul 2, 9:42pm
ok so ive just had car running it looks like the water is coming out of a small hose connected to the heating pipe well wen i say hose its more a corner piece the hose clips on to i have a pic of the hose now ill just figure how to load to the trade me photo server

keri_1207, Jul 2, 9:55pm
http://i56.tinypic.com/2iag5jt.jpgso that small hose well the little connector peice at the bottom which you cant see well thats perished it looks as thoe its all one peice on the heatingso its not a case of just replace the small bit can i bypass the heating all together!

margyr, Jul 2, 9:58pm
check your thread in general keri, someone has suggested something else that may be helpful to you.

richardmayes, Jul 3, 12:00am
Try speaking English, people will have a better chance of understanding your symptoms, and you will get fewer comments from.

keri_1207, Aug 21, 6:11pm
ok , well apart from a COUPLE of abbreviated words i have spoken in English , i have plugged up the biggest leak that i have how ever i have noticed a very minor leak coming from the radiator definitely not a major leak butnone the less i will get that seen to i suppose