2004 Toyota Corolla fielder, Where is the fuse box

fatdx, May 24, 10:09am
Can anyone answer this for me! Trying to locate the fusebox inside the car, mirrors, stereo and air conditioning have stopped working.

ceebee2, May 24, 11:07am
RHS kick panel.

fatdx, May 24, 10:00pm
My husband has pulled all the panels off around the steering wheel and just cant find it!

mugenb20b, May 24, 10:03pm
Has he pulled the panel off the RHS kick panel as suggested! You shouldn't need to remove any screws, the fuse box covers are clipped on.

andy61, May 25, 1:35am
The fuses are not behind the RHS kick panel. The fuses for interior bits and pieces are under the bonnet between the air cleaner and inner guard(behind battery) and the fuses are written in english,which helps. Just had a look on my Fielder.

andy61, May 25, 1:50am
x2
just had another look in the Japanese handbook,there is a second fusebox,open the glovebox or remove glovebox door and they are above theglovebox.the fuse box under bonnet deals with AM2,DOME,EFI,EDU#2,ALT-S,HAZ-T-
URN,HORN,HEAD LH,HEAD R. The fusebox above glovebox deals with WASH,WIPE,AM1,ST,DEF-I/P,ECU-I-
G,F-TAIL,ECU-b,A/C,GAUGE,STOP,-
FOG,IG2,CIG,DOOR,P/W,FUEL HTR. Hope that helps. I`ve had my Fielder 4.5 years and never knew thats where the fuses are.

fatdx, May 25, 6:42am
Thankyou so VERY much! I have a long trip to Auckland tomorrow and was dreading the trip with no stereo, clock or heater/air conditioning! My hubbys been searching for days and couldnt find the damn thing! Thankyou!