Tyres. Hey guys i39m looking for some low profile 19 inch tyres for my car in one of those good brands like goodyear bridgestone

ffbuksh, Jul 9, 3:18am
Hey guys. I'm looking for some low profile 19 inch tyres for my car in one of those good brands like goodyear, bridgestone, kumho etc. Not after something over the top. Can anyone recommend good tyre shops around Auckland which sells them cheaply! Firestone, Beaurepaires and the like seem quite expensive.

fiatracer, Jul 9, 3:46am
check yellow pages - if you want a cheaper tyre that's still ok look for Hankook, Kumho, Federal. but you've got 19 inch wheels, you're not going to get a $100 tyre !

ffbuksh, Jul 9, 4:29am
No, i'm not expecting to get them for $100. Something between $250-$300 each would be nice. Am just trying to find out where I'll get the best deal. Anyone tried Archilles tyres before!

sw20, Jul 9, 4:32am
Are you involved with a car club at all! Hyper Tyres gives me a reasonable discount with my MR2 owners club card.

neo_psy, Jul 9, 6:07am
Running Achilles ATR Sport on my Legacy. Liking the grip and they seem reasonably quiet.
Not sure on the wear yet (only had them on around 5000km) but they were cheap enough so that wear doesn't worry me too much.

sw20, Jul 9, 6:30am
For under $300 a corner you could get some 225/35R19 Toyo T1 Sport tyres. They are steps above the Proxes4 and T1R.