Some ute pics.

rob_man, Jul 1, 6:07am

pollymay, Jul 1, 6:25am
Needs more holden one tonners

36lafayette, Jul 1, 6:47am
no standard 10 in there

grangies, Jul 1, 7:35am
Wow!

Looks serious. Is that your sheetmetal work!

modie61, Jul 1, 7:48am
There is a Jailbar in there !

zephyrheaven, Jul 1, 8:03am
Nah Im mechanical, the guy doing it is Jason Tier - master body magician, he is about 23 years old & can hammer weld with the best of em (been all over the world from Germany restoring gull-wing Merc's to the AC factory building new Cobra's - then to LA to serve some time at a special metal shop). It wasnt until I met Jason that I ever imagined the ute taking shape the way it has - we have changed heaps from the original cut down in the 70's but we are both passionate about retaining a look like it had been made in the era, will roll on old timey mags & have a mustang powerplant / low & carry a factory hue - Hutchinson Ford here in town made a few & we want to make it look like a custom shop in the day had made their own. Tricky but we are using techniques & styling of the times to suit it. Cheers

trogedon, Jul 1, 8:47am
Cool. One wasn't a ute though. My vote goes to the A60 closely followed by Zeph's.

cuda.340, Jul 1, 9:39am

attitudedesignz, Jul 1, 9:45am
I'd give up my left one for that.

jmma, Jul 1, 9:47am
Hey, where did the motor go, very nice (o:

cuda.340, Jul 1, 9:47am
you don't value your left one very much huh!

attitudedesignz, Jul 1, 9:55am
I can live with one, besides i've already had my quota of kids lol.

trogedon, Jul 1, 10:34am
It could have a flat motor a la Type 3s.

zephyrheaven, Jul 2, 6:44am
Dang Daryl - I wouldnt mind a 4x4 one of those jacked up huge wheels etc, hmmm - next project!

daryl14, Jul 2, 8:53am
It was 4x4, and on 35's! I hear ya though. Groan. Used to be livin the dream. Now have two kids and two morts. Banks own my ass. No more toys.

But for you, There is the 77 Ramcharger on here for sale. SUV version of the Ram. Fully convertable too. you could get 40's under her easy enough.

zephyrheaven, Jul 2, 9:08am
Yeah nah I want a truck cab - liked that double cab dodge thing that was on here for ages but the guy couldnt make up his mind about a price lol

Need 44" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws & 3 shocks per corner ohhhh yeaaa, must grow a mullet too - man I need a monster truck

zephyrheaven, Jul 3, 6:10am
You are my kin folk!

zephyrheaven, Jul 3, 6:11am
I just got an XF nice & tidy, just lowered it & mags tomorrow - 15X8's tho because I grew up in Southland - cant go to crazy

morrisman1, Aug 10, 11:19am
This is a bit of an old photo now, the deck is all stained but you get the jist.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii200/morrisman1/_MG_8225.jpg

rob_man, Aug 10, 8:04pm
I see it utilises the Temuka parkbrake.

pfemstn, Aug 10, 8:38pm
He! he!two of them are mine!