Toyota Corolla.. Front drivers headlight for a 1989 cielohave tried wreckers and japcarparts with no successany help appreciated

Page 1 / 2
adobio1, Jul 15, 3:23am
front drivers headlight for a 1989 Cielo.Have tried wreckers and jap.carparts with no success.Any help appreciated.

hornnett, Jul 15, 3:35am
Sorry but only have a REAR drivers headlight.

skyblue17, Jul 15, 3:43am
You are becoming quite a nuisance.

adobio1, Jul 15, 4:14am
thanks grangies.much appreciated.Have looked and its a 12-331R just to put it out there.

hornnett, Jul 15, 4:18am
Mate this place is like benefit day at your local supermarket.Every where you turn there is another one.

adobio1, Jul 15, 4:30am
If i could get the item I'm seeking at pak n crap i'd go there right! Stay off thread if you can't contribute!

skyblue17, Jul 15, 4:34am
My missus does the supermarket thing so no idea. Maybe thats where you should be instead of trolling around here.

andrea_w, Jul 15, 4:39am
So far, that is all you've contributed to this thread. Do you know what a hypocrite is!

hornnett, Jul 15, 4:40am
Heck no,so how classy is calling your partner"My missus" do you own her/him!

hornnett, Jul 15, 4:43am
Oh ok then.

skyblue17, Jul 15, 4:45am
Cant answer the question as I dont know. Nor does horny obviously

hornnett, Jul 15, 4:53am
Hard to help when there isnt any obvious question.

grangies, Jul 15, 5:33am
No worries. So 12-331R is your magic number.

Have you got a photograph of the front of your car!

It's possible a Sprinter or Carib may have the same headlamp.

skyblue17, Jul 15, 5:36am
Ditto your contribution. Now how do you spell it again.! 'h-y-p.

grangies, Jul 15, 5:43am
Also . On the firewall of your car there should be an aluminum tag with Toyota Motor Corp or something similar at the top.

There will be a code on there specifying your actual car. It should be the first line that is stamped/embroidered on the tag.

Something like E90 or or EE91 etc.

Whatever the letters and number are will help you in your search for the correct part you need.

luxy, Jul 15, 6:07am
Listing #: 492837093 . whats wrong with this!

andrea_w, Jul 15, 6:47am
I didn't come on here accusing someone of being a nuisance and trolling. I was simply pointing out you're doing exactly what you accused someone else of doing.
My original point still stands.

skyblue17, Jul 15, 6:52am
So does mine.

andrea_w, Jul 15, 7:02am
You're a tad clueless aren't you.
Ahh well, as they say "you can't fix stupid" so I give up.

adobio1, Jul 15, 7:15am
Luxy.its exactly what I was looking for in terms of getting the headlight I wanted but the part has gone ( or I was too late) so if anyone's got an old dunga corolla they're going to strip I would be very interested.

grangies, Jul 15, 7:36am
Go to the main Trade Me page and type in AE91

When the search results come up, click the "save this search button" and you will receive all the new AE91 Toyota listings that are placed on Trade Me.

Eventually something will appear that has your headlight.

And just out of interest. What's wrong with your existing headlight!

sr2, Jul 15, 7:47am
Don't feed the troll, the attention just encourages him/her.

phillip.weston, Jul 15, 7:59am
AE91 only means it's a 1500cc variant of the 90 series Corolla. AE91 can be liftback, sedan, 3 door hatch, 5 door hatch or wagon - each having different headlamps! The Corolla Cielo can come in either AE92 1600cc or AE96 1800cc variants too.

adobio1, Jul 15, 8:15am
Thanks for the info above.The front glass of the headlight has splintered, its barely holding itself together so it won't be able to get a WOF.

luxy, Jul 15, 8:25am
The one you are looking for is a liftback only