Next Mitsi Outlander

gman35, Mar 12, 1:47am
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/motorshows/geneva-motor-show/278575/new_mitsubishi_outlander_revealed.htmlNot a Mitsi or SUV man in particular , but Hmmmm , Think I rather prefer the current one , obviously the recent "family nose" also on the quite good-looking Lancer will now go also. Does this grill look like something from an 80's Mitsi ! (Checkout the Next Hyundai Santa Fe for something a bit nicer).

intrade, Mar 12, 3:57am
Mitsubishi got Citroen's excellent 2.2-litre HDi diesel engine as part of the deal and promptly fitted it to its own version of the C-Crosser called the Outlander.

gman35, Mar 12, 4:01am
Yes , also wonder why Citroen doesn't sell that here (like Peugeot with the 4007) as everyone seems to be buying SUV's now.P.S. Thanks for a reply at least !

msigg, Mar 12, 4:18am
looks ok to me

vtecintegra, Mar 12, 4:18am
Peugeot and Citroen are the same parent company and the 4007 and C-Crosser are both based off the Outlander - no need to have both in this small market

gman35, Mar 12, 4:31am
Forgot that were both under same umbrella.

audi_s_ate, Mar 12, 5:40am
Really looks like they stole the back end of a newish wrx.

savanna71, Mar 12, 5:57am
The engine is mitsubishis own Mivec CRD engine, not citroens

ezekiel67, Mar 12, 7:07am
I think he's referring to the current 4007/C-Crosser. They run the 2.2 PSA (Peugeot-Citroen) diesel.

edangus, Mar 12, 7:30am
Yuck, looks like the latest Ford Territory bred with a Kia.

Fail, current model looks much better

gman35, Jun 23, 3:04am
(revisiting my old thread to see any other comments) Have just seen it again on autocar.co.uk now , and it seems like the show pics were not a joke , it really is a munter front & rear !

shorebee, Dec 3, 2:24am
we have here now called citreon aircross

ratherbefishin, Dec 3, 2:27am
I dislike Mitsubishi with a passion, smokey from the day they are born and they live in the garage all time, worth nothing for resale, can't get parts for the gearboxes.better of sticking to Toyota and Nissan.

n3d4sp3d, Dec 3, 7:33am
the 4n14 in the outlander and the 4n13 in the asx are developed jointly by mitsi and fuso with denso fuel components. I've driven the outlander and there is huge amounts of torque that is delivered smoothly.

gman35, Dec 3, 8:33am
So what do you guys actually think of the look of it ! (I see is on sale now).

gman35, Dec 3, 8:39am
I see there is actually an "UGLY" thread started on them now , hahahaha The people that designed / agreed on it - I just do not understand , but like all new vehicles , hundredss of company rep's will be driving them soon. Think I would be wearing a scarf and dark glasses myself.