Maxis Tyres Help please

tahnasha, Jul 15, 11:23pm
My son gave me some tyres as he's moved away and didn't want them and said I can sell them.I have no idea how much to sell them for but would like to get rid of them pronto.

I have no clue about tyres, but it says on them: Maxis 751 31x10.50R15LT.They are off his 4WD.They have rims on them, but they're not matching.I have 7 of them.

Any ideas of what they're worth!

budgel, Jul 15, 11:30pm
Starting price of 50 bucks each if the tread is ok.State what vehicle the rims are off.

skin1235, Jul 15, 11:36pm
and a photo would assist

tahnasha, Jul 15, 11:39pm
I think he's got an old Nissan Patrol.OK, I'll take a pic

steve312, Jul 15, 11:41pm
Suggested retail new are $270 each, from the TyreMax price list.

skin1235, Jul 15, 11:41pm
your profile says austr, any estimates will probably related to nzd ( unless they are in nz)

tahnasha, Jul 15, 11:44pm
Yeah I am in Oz, but I just want to get a ballpark figure, I've looked on ebay, but couldn't find what I was looking for.My battery for camera is just recharging.

tahnasha, Jul 15, 11:44pm
Yeah I am in Oz, but I just want to get a ballpark figure, I've looked on ebay, but couldn't find what I was looking for.My battery for camera is just recharging.

I don't think he's even used them.He did a roadtrip to the Outback about a month ago, and I think he brought these as his spares.He's moved up to the Mines and left the tyres at his old flatmates place, he was gonna chuck them on the neighbours front yard but forgot, but I said I'd take them.The neighbour is a mechanic and already has numerous tyres in his driveway, LOL.

thedoth, Jul 16, 3:27am
Try Maxxis as tyre name.

alan1111, Jul 16, 7:16am
Maxxis are awesome tyres got them fitted to all my own cars. Have sold 1000s of them through work.

steve312, Jul 16, 10:30am
Yes.NZ dollars, so about $50 Aussie if you factor in the exchange rate :o) well almost anyway.

tahnasha, Jul 16, 12:16pm
Thanks.Have to unstack them to take a photo.Will put them on for $50 each I think.