Mazda6 atenza

bryce124, Jul 17, 7:54am
can anyone help me is this a good car to buy

bryce124, Jul 17, 7:55am
would the mazda6 atenza be a good buy

neo_psy, Jul 17, 7:57am
Yep - they seem to hold their value, which tends to indicate they are popular, which tends to indicates they're pretty good.

ryanm2, Jul 17, 8:25am
if you want to save yourself some dollars just get a Ford Mondeo. What year Atenza are you looking at!

cuda.340, Jul 17, 8:29am
the Mazda 6 is a great car, receptionist at work has one, have done the servicing on it for her. drives well, handles great & the motor is very quiet. if i was in need of a mid size car, i'd buy one too.

unbeatabull, Jul 17, 8:38am
To be honest (and I work for Ford), the Mazda's are a lot nicer interior and a bit more comfortable to ride in. I'd own the 3/6/Atenza over the Ford Counterpart (Focus/Mondeo)

franc123, Jul 17, 8:42am
The 6 is no question a fantastic car and would have to be near the top of the class, but is it worth twice what an equivalent year/kms Mondeo is in the second hand market as seems to be the case! Given its mechanical similarities, No.

str81, Jul 17, 9:34am
They chew tyres as most wagons do go for sedan model

mephestopheles, Jul 18, 5:28am
Yep awesome car, comfy, good handling stylish. What more could you want! Mondeo should be called Mundaneo they are so boring.

doctor_evil99, Jul 18, 5:32am
Get the Mazda6, NZ version - it has all the safety features like 6 a/bags , cruise control etc,

aragorn2003, Jul 18, 6:59am
watch our for them headlight units

zephyrheaven, Jul 18, 7:16am
Weird squeaky front suspension issues & the odd alternator freewheel hub issue, apart from that - great & a million times nicer than a Fraud Mundano

bryce124, Jul 18, 7:40am
what about mazda atenza station wagon 4wd and is the 6 better i thought they were the same

bryce124, Jul 18, 7:48am
what about the head light units has any1 had any mechanical issues with the mazda6

ajayzbabe, Jul 18, 11:03am
Get asked for quite a few L3 engines, 2.3 liter versions. Prob poor servicing! Oil pump - bearing failures