What to use the clean radiator out?

lisa.leann, Aug 2, 5:21am
i need to clean my radiator out . i have try a few radiator flushs but they are no good

neville48, Aug 2, 5:26am
take it to the radiator shop and get it dissassembled and flushed and/or rodded etc and you may have to pay a few bux but it will be done properly. Then think about all the gunk in there is also in your cars block so " what are you gonna do about that pilgrim" [sorry, John Wayne stuff]

3wheelnut, Aug 2, 6:40am
I have used the stuff sold on TM from Roy King but I can't find his listings.
Try 0800 46 33 46
It gave a fantastic result. Am going to use the coolant now. Read the references, I believe them and have no link to him.

alfred011, Aug 2, 9:20am
Take off the top and bottom hoses and clamp the garden hoes into the bottom hose and turn it on this forces water back up thru the tubes as it normally flows down thru the radiator tubes known as reverse flushing and watch how much crap comes out when you 1st turn the hose onleave water on until it runs clean then take off a heater hose to flush block and heater.

scoobeey, Aug 2, 9:26am
Dont muck around 80 buk rodded .you wnt look back:))dont P around with garden hose lol. mine was 20 percent blocked was the diff between needle rising or not:)

andrewph, Aug 2, 10:06am
A RADIATOR SHOP. iTS THE ONLY WAY

flashgordon_nz, Aug 2, 12:16pm
what symptoms are you trying to fix!

I use a product from a radiator shop called RMI25. I does and awesome job, but nothing can do as good as removing your radiator and getting it done properly.

supernova2, Aug 2, 12:37pm

lisa.leann, Aug 3, 7:26am
my car starts to heat up only on the motorway n will pop in to the loacal radiator shop next week for a have a spare 5min

gammelvind, Aug 3, 7:48am
Hope you do something quickly about it and properly, depending on the vehicle you could be risking a stuffed engine.

flashgordon_nz, Aug 5, 11:44am
god, it could be anything. stuck thermostat, water pump not circulating, cooling fan not kick ing, faulty temp sender. so many possibles. blocked radiator is a main one thou.