Tyres. Goodride tyers are they any good

sharchew, Jul 30, 3:33am
Goodride tyers are they any good!

gunhand, Jul 30, 3:43am
Like anything you get what you pay for. But probably as a day to day tyre, you know, normal driving, not high performance or "spirited"driving as some saythen they will be fine I would suspect. What are you putting them on! A Corolla would be fine, a Ferrari Im not so sure it would be a good match.
Whats the next better one! you may find a better tyre only $10 extra each anyway.

sharchew, Jul 30, 3:45am
Putting them on a 2003 Mitzy Colt mostly around town driving

johnf_456, Jul 30, 3:45am
Get the best tyres you can afford, tyres and oil are cheap insurance. Personally you can do much better than that brand.

sw20, Jul 30, 5:00am
Total rubbish on my old Corolla. Replaced them with Yokohama S Drives. Like night and day.

tara101, Jul 30, 5:43am
My tyre provider recommends themas the best of the cheaper tyre brands. Made in China and are the same as Westlake. I have usedtwo sets of them and you should get about 45000kms out of them. I have had no problems using them but have never really pushed them.

sharchew, Jul 30, 6:35am
SW 20 you put them on a Toyota thats why

sw20, Jul 30, 8:22am
No they came on the car, I binned them as quickly as I could.

Don't hate on Toyotas, in five years time your car will be scrap, and mine will be worth more than I paid.

fred68, Jul 30, 8:29am
Have found Hankook tyres to be excellent.
The ones I have are wearing better than the previous dunlops at half the price. For a harder compound they are quiet as well which surprises me.

40wav, Jul 30, 9:16am
Google 'Goodride reviews'. It's not very positive if you look at a few sites and have a read. I use Hankooks - Cheap(ish), sticky enough for me and I get good milage from them.