Toyo tyres.any comments ?

lanks5, Jul 24, 8:08am
I'm looking to retyre shortly ( Mazda Sports Hatch)- have been recommended above ( Toyo Teo I think)- said to be good performing and quiet.any views / comments out there.!.thanks.

hounddog2, Jul 24, 8:15am
oh i see what you did there lol

sw20, Jul 24, 8:25am
I have had both the Proxes 4 and the T1R. On different cars. Happy with both of them. Made in Japan, so good quality.

mantagsi, Jul 24, 8:26am
I have had them on a couple of my 'sportier' cars (toyo proxes) and absolutely loved them. Chappie at work has just fitted some more mundane toyos on his wagon and he has been raving about them for weeks afterwards, absolutely loves them too. Definately my tyre of choice!

lanks5, Jul 24, 8:35am
thanks- appreciate your comments.cheers.

unbeatabull, Jul 24, 9:16am
Have always had good results out of their performance tyres (Proxes, T1R etc). I haven't used the Teo's personally though so can't comment on them, but generally have been happy with Toyo's

pandai, Jul 24, 9:44am
I have TEO's and they're damn quiet, quite nice

pfemstn, Jul 24, 10:15pm
have toyo,s on my sp23all good

hawat, Jul 25, 5:10am
Been using Toyos for 4 years. Great performance and durable. Rumbles a bit more on our course seal but thats the only downside.

fordcrzy, Jul 25, 7:42am
mum had teos on her nana car. nice and quiet, good handling and ride but they didnt last the longest (only about 30,000 nana kms). i have T1R on my sports car and they are FANTASTIC.

lanks5, Jul 25, 8:24am
thanks again for all your very helpful comments / feedback.cheers.