Turbo 350 trans

007paul, Jul 19, 8:42am
Can any1 tell me is there any problems with not having the kick down conected on a turbo 350 trans.

extrayda, Jul 19, 9:06am
I had a manualised TH350 that had no kickdown - no problems with it, but it was properly modified to be fully manual.Obviously you will lose the kickdown function, so the car will be less quick if you floor it.

kingfisher21, Jul 19, 10:03am
DON'T run a 350 with no cable connected, it'll run the wrong line pressures and stuff the trans eventually.

monte76, Jul 21, 10:18am
you can run a350 without kickdown cable, throttle pressure is controlled by the vacuum modulator, not the cable.On a th700 the cable controls throttle pressure, and that is critical.

whqqsh, Jul 21, 6:06pm
I ran mine without kickdown for years & was fine (wise advice I got to not run kickdown on a light T bucket with a few extra horses, last thing you want in unexpected change down in the wet, especially mid corner)

extrayda, Jul 21, 7:59pm
whqqsh - that was exactly the reason I had y TH350 manualised (avoiding unexpected kickdown, unless an HQ is the same as a T-Bucket ;-)

neville48, Jul 22, 6:05am
the turbo 400 has a vacuum modulator not the 350.

hi-ling, Jul 22, 6:43am
the turbo 350 has a vacuum modulator

007paul, Aug 16, 6:58am
Thanks every 1 4 the help

guest, Sep 25, 5:26pm
Ok, but why is not set showing up in the Organic Search reprot? Shouldn't that exclude referral traffic? Which would mean there would not be any referrals listed, only visits from a search engine?

guest, Sep 26, 5:23pm
Dear North End Subaru and Bob Waite,I wanted to take a moemnt and thank you for the great experience I had at your dealership recently and working with Bob Waite. While pre-ordering my new Crosstrek my Subaru impreza needed an oil change and Rick was able to get my vehicle right into service. The process of pre-ordering my new vehicle with Bob Waite was a stress free experience. Bob made sure the vehicle was set up with all the right features and options I desired. I had a great time working with Bob! He knows what he is talking about and made the time spent well worth it. I can't wait for my new vehicle to come in and to do future business with your dealership!Thank you!

guest, Sep 28, 2:53pm
The service was exeellcnt. Have had my car taken care of by North End Subaru for all services & repairs for several years & have always been satisfied with the experience. Mr. John Kessler has been extremely helpful in providing advice & help in making sure that my car is running in tip-top shape. He is courteous & I feel comfortable in having my car in his care. I would highly recommend him & your service department to my family & friends.