Is a honda civic a girls car

Page 2 / 2
pdc1, Aug 26, 11:42am
I think that the jokes on you actually. I couldn't care less what I drive and what other people may think, and don't judge others by what they drive.
Maybe you need to get a life and check out some penis enlargement procedures

sifty, Aug 26, 8:51pm
^
Hahahaha

sensitive are we.!

bellky, Aug 26, 8:59pm
Watch your language.

turton, Aug 26, 9:12pm
booohooo go cry elsewhere.

bellky, Aug 26, 9:29pm
Keep it to yourself thanks.

flybye_in_a_rx7, Aug 26, 9:55pm
na you can get some nice civics, i can see how you think they are girly though. levins are girly-er

xpfairmont, Aug 26, 11:32pm
I reckon you and your workmates blow goats

xpfairmont, Aug 26, 11:34pm
What's a starlet counted as in your funny little world!

timmo1, Aug 27, 12:57am
To answer the OP's question: When entering the car does the driver magically change sexes to girl! If not, then it isn't a 'girls car'

moosie_21, Aug 27, 5:56am
Since we are not French and do not have masculine nor feminine possessives in our language, no, the car can be neither sex. Do you want to be French or something! Ewww.

kehua, Aug 27, 6:00am
Beats walking.

zak410, Aug 27, 6:16am
not wrong there !
a car in French is feminine,
truck is masculine,
sort of makes sense !

thegravelracer, Aug 29, 8:48pm
everyone used to call my integra a girls car (skyline owners haha),That is until i spend a fair bit of coin working it (turbo) then everyone seems to think its worthy of the male owner! i actually dont understand how anyone could call a hard revving N/A fwd a girl car as they require more skill IMO to control than most other drives to operate at speed .!
hope that made a lil sense

magicmat, Aug 29, 8:53pm
Exactly. I dont know why anyone even talks to posters like that any more. NOBODY likes a nark!

bellky, Aug 29, 9:23pm
So what.

supernova2, Aug 29, 9:46pm
Obviously can only be a "girl's car" if it's owned by a girl!

floscey, Aug 29, 11:05pm
The Indians car of choice

freedomaira320, Aug 30, 1:02am
If more girls drive Honda Civics then of course it is a "girl's car". The same logic therefore assumes a Falcon, Commodore, Skyline or anything with a turbo or big bore exhaust would be a "moron's car".

mantagsi, Aug 30, 5:13am
I don't think it matters to be honest, the average civic is a perfectly fine reliable boring easy to operate shopping trolley, and there is nothing wrong with that really - sometimes thats all you really need. Its when idiots buy them and do silly things to them that really ruins the whole thing. And no, I don't have one fwiw