Nissan Cubes, What are they Like?

sweetfanny, Aug 22, 10:38am
Anyone has them out there! How do they go!

beno, Aug 22, 10:48am
postman pat has one. his is a red one.

96jeep4life, Aug 22, 10:52am
They look like a square they drive like a square, youll feel like one for owning it

sweetfanny, Aug 22, 11:11am
Oh very helpful peeps. oh and last time i looked Jeeps are pretty square themselves. Bahahahahahaha

franc123, Aug 22, 11:26am
The body shape means there is a heap of room inside for a smallish vehicle, but it was a bit optimistic for the Japs to fit a bench seat in the front, you'd only fit three midgets side by side in one. An ok town car, little bit underpowered perhaps, don't know if theres an option bigger than the 1500cc engine fitted to most of them

solarboy, Aug 22, 11:27am
In all serialness O P, I suspect your username is in the way of folk taking your query at face value and is causing some levity. Now if you toned it down a mite, maybe called yourself 'sourpuss' for example, that'd calm the guysdown .

motorboy2011, Aug 22, 12:00pm
my old work had one, it had done pretty low km but it had a noticeable jolt from a dead stop, pretty sure it was cvt. apart from that it was ok.

sweetfanny, Aug 23, 4:34am
Well at least I didn't say it looked like a box. hahahahaha, But in all seriousness, just wondered how they went etc.

kazbanz, Aug 23, 6:17am
OP--Top gear did a test on one a few years back and said it was truely boring. But you know boring is good when it comes to actually owning a car.They are a pleasant car to drive. Great all round visibility.For the cars size theres a tonne of room inside. High seat height and the seat is comfortable.The 1500cc engine gets along great.
Their toyota competition is the BB

icemans1, Aug 23, 6:47am
ugly

sweetfanny, Aug 23, 7:17am
I think they look kinda cool, get a nice set of wheels on them. I want something that will take my dogs and with the large door on the back I think they might be good for what I need.

berg, Aug 23, 7:24am
My I laws have one and they love it. Mum in law needs a wheelchair and has difficulty getting in and out of a car but their Cube has plenty of room for a folding wheelchair and it has big front doors for ease of access.

kazbanz, Aug 23, 7:26am
I took a quick look at your profile and given whats posted there I can honestly say to you NO.
For your needs I would STRONGLY suggest a Toyota Funcargo or even a Toyota Ructus.
Many reasons whybut the main one is that the funcargo has a low floor in the back -easy for dogs or dog cages to get in or be slid in.
You could easilly cage off behind the front seats if the dogs dont travel to shows in cages.
-actually the main reason is that lots of my customers have bought them for the same reason you want a car and they rave about them

96jeep4life, Aug 23, 10:22am
Ahahahaha ouch how mean! Weeeeeell im over that whole phase just cant change the username

kcf, Aug 24, 12:14am
Assuming they're a Nissan March in drag (which I think they are!), I wouldn't buy one.They are famous for stretching cam chains, and for auto trans failings.Google is your friend on this research.

sweetfanny, Aug 24, 5:06am
Thankies for that, I will go and see what they are like on here.

kazbanz, Aug 24, 5:25am
I'd suggest going to look at one in the "flesh" You wont believe how roomy they are inside

doctor_evil99, Aug 24, 5:29am
It's SERIOUSNESS, SERIOUSNESS, SERIOUSNESS!
*arrrgggggg*

audi_s_ate, Aug 24, 6:29am
http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=h05YfP_8UsU
You sure its not cereal! Haha

sweetfanny, Aug 24, 7:42am
What was that now! hahahahahahaha.

sweetfanny, Aug 24, 7:45am
that I will do, thanks for the idea. They look similar in size to the Cube. Just wish there were manual ones.