BMW Service repair manual?

shadowzz, Aug 21, 4:37pm
BMW Service repair manual. I have a 95 320i, apparently not sold in the USA. Is there a repair manual with the 320i wiring diagrams! Are digital versions different/superior. What would you recommend and where from!

carclan, Aug 21, 8:06pm
Yes, I have seen them on here and other on line traders. There is a three cd set. Otherwise there is a guy near Timaru that list on trademe that maybe able to help.

hi-ling, Aug 21, 8:11pm
There is a BMW service program floating round that encompasses all modern Beemers. I have it on one of my computers here so I'll hunt it out and see what I can find. I got from brother in law who imported from the UK

saxman99, Aug 21, 9:57pm

sharchew, Aug 22, 12:55am
Google it there are several on there I put in 1995 320 BMW Service Repair Manual.

budgel, Aug 22, 1:33am

elect70, Aug 22, 3:07am
Get a Haynes bookeasier to refer tothan trolling throughseveral cds .&cd s ive bought dont have wiring diagramssodontbuy them

bmwnz, Aug 22, 5:04am
I have the Bentley E36 manual in pdf. If you add a 1 to my TM name at the "google male" place, you're welcome to it for free. It does have wiring schematics. :)

horsygirl, Aug 22, 5:37am
The joys of a jap import.

s.c, Aug 22, 5:50am
Hi sorry to butt in but I would love to get hold of a BMW manual for a 320i 2002 as have just bought one and would like to read up on everything any help to where I could get one would be great would prefer a paper copy if possible as I do not have a printer am happy to pay and how much would one cost!

shadowzz, Aug 23, 3:47pm
Interesting thanks.

shadowzz, Aug 23, 3:48pm
Your the man.

saxman99, Aug 23, 10:01pm

elect70, Aug 24, 3:24am
Also technical bookshavegood selection of Haynes printed manuals