Anyone got a Nissan Tiida 1500cc

Page 1 / 2
bronglen, Aug 19, 9:20pm
We are looking a buying at Nissan Tiida. If you have one what do you think of it! Does it drive well on the open road!

bronglen, Aug 20, 3:19am
I couldn't see any on your website, do you have any in stock. We are after a Auto, under 100,000 k's, black interior.

carstauranga001, Aug 20, 4:38am
There are five on the website at present (3 here, 2 arriving very soon) and I have three more arriving. Click on view stock and scroll down to Nissan Tiida alphabetically. The 2000km one says arriving but has just gone on lot an hour ago.

skyblue17, Aug 20, 4:41am
Use this forum as your sales desk often.! I'd have thought it against TOU.

carstauranga001, Aug 20, 4:46am
You are correct. I am answering a question, not expecting to sell the OP a car as they live a wee way away. Initial repsonce purerly to help advise. I do have all my cars on TM though and am paying close to a grand a month now that TM owns Autobase and has lifted the price. So I don't mean to shortpay TM by talking on here.

jmma, Aug 20, 4:47am
)o:

skyblue17, Aug 20, 4:47am
Thats about what you said last time, then ended up selling the dude a car.

jmma, Aug 20, 4:49am
So what. Good on him, Go try another board .

skyblue17, Aug 20, 4:51am
Not sure why you're poking your nose in but with your feedback history you ain't someone worthwhile to deal with either.

austingtir, Aug 20, 4:53am
Well the guy sells cars for a living whats the problem here!

skyblue17, Aug 20, 4:55am
There are five on the website at present (3 here, 2 arriving very soon) and I have three more arriving. Click on sock and scroll down to Nissan Tiida alphabetically. The 2000km one says arriving but has just gone on lot an hour ago.
Use this forum as your sales desk often.! I'd have thought it against TOU.

Isn't that self-explanatory.! You need it spelled out better.!

carstauranga001, Aug 20, 4:59am
Well actually I didn't. I gave my opinion freely and also my time on the yard. I gave honest helpfull information. The buyer purchased another Tiida before my fresh stock arrived. She purchased a nice low KM example from another local reputable dealer. Having contact since the sale (and ready her posts here) I know she is happy with the car. So perhaps you shouldn't assume.

austingtir, Aug 20, 4:59am
Your just nitpicking man,the OP actually asked the dealer first here.If anything the dealer should of just said to contact him directly.I also think you and some other people on this MB should mind there own business a bit more.

jmma, Aug 20, 5:00am
Because this board was enjoyable until people like yourself came along and just want tp pick, pick and pick. Just would like to see more motoring, a bit of humour and a happy, helpful place.
Instead of watching what you say in case someone reports you. Happened to me, just come back from a month holiday , I thank you know who.
So contribute or have a laugh.

skyblue17, Aug 20, 5:00am
Well that's what you say.now.

carstauranga001, Aug 20, 5:01am
Read #6 again. My first post was to help the OP. The OP found my website and asked a Q. Why should I not answer! I'll leave you to it now. Cheers.

skyblue17, Aug 20, 5:01am
I don't see you contribute anything except sit back and make petty remarks about postings. You're pretty weak mate. Ever stood up for anything.!

jmma, Aug 20, 5:05am
skyblue17 wrote:
I don't see you contribute anything except sit back and make petty remarks about postings. You're pretty weak mate. Ever stood up for anything.![/quote

Sounds like you're talking about yourself now.
Leave yah to it, got some tomatos to plant (o:

splinter67, Aug 20, 5:07am
At least he has feedback not just some clown with no feedback and not even address verified you should not be allowed to post on here until you can prove who you are

bronglen, Aug 20, 5:14am
Thanks for your help, it was really appreciated. :)

skyblue17, Aug 20, 6:12am
Pretty weak comeback. Proving my identity is none of your business.

splinter67, Aug 20, 6:16am
Man up or shut up

carstauranga001, Aug 20, 6:23am
You're welcome. Shame how some threads on here end up in a mud slinging match. For that reason I don't comment on here as much as I used to.

stevo2, Aug 20, 7:01am
Nobody apart from you (and perhaps one other around here) cares and what business is it of yours!
If you cant say anything useful, dont say anything at all.

a.woodrow, Aug 20, 7:08am
Couldn't have put it better myself.