Calling Motor Car Lovers!

Page 2 / 2
brendie2000, Aug 13, 10:17am
One word "Altima" might get the chance to see

brendie2000, Aug 13, 10:21am
I wish I could experience those days NOW. Maybe its just me but RallyCross doesn't see, to be popular in NZ (certainly not Taranaki anyway) would love to have a crack at it!

brendie2000, Aug 13, 10:23am
This is what I'm talking about right here! You Rock! and I hope you get the chance to own that car(Ute) one day soon!

brendie2000, Aug 13, 10:25am
Choice! I think one of my close friends told me about this also! Amazing!

elect70, Aug 14, 3:22am
Ah the back seat of my mk 3zeph.

biddy6, Aug 14, 4:38am
You should see the amount of space in the back seat of my 1948 Chrysler Windsor, gee had some fun back there.

ana_automotive, Aug 14, 5:02am
Cheers, mate. Definetly will.after this wendsday.big wednsday is mine :))).I hope. Lol :) but nah, none of those "cute toys" (jap performance cars) come even close to the character of old school rides. Imho.Ideally an xc falcon ute with 464 chevy in it, is more than enough for me :)

yorick, Aug 14, 5:20am
First car, '52 Daimler Consort, Preselect gearbox behind fluid flywheel. Very big, very slow, but Ooooh so much room in the back seat.Then a Singer Gazelle series 5.Brilliant, got the Rootes Chrysler bug.Watched Jim Richards go round Harman corner at Bay park in an Imp up on two wheels about two degrees from rollover.Wicked.Now have MB obsession. 5 in my workshop right now.I do like my 500SEL but I'm looking to buildmyself a Hammer replica.Got all the kit, just time now.