Car Impounded

Page 1 / 5
nita.g, Aug 10, 7:31am
My car was impounded 1.5 months ago.I was awaiting a letter from the ploce to inform me where my car was but no response. I went to the police station last week to find out where my car was. At first they saif they had no record but later found where the car was and told me. I went to the towers and they said I was overdue and would have to pay extra storage cost. I agreed but would have to do time installements, they agreed too so gave me a automatic payment form. I went back to let them know about installments and they told me my car was sold to a wreckers.Does anyone know what I can do in this instance.I want my car back.

mugenb20b, Aug 10, 8:12am
1. How much did you owe for storage!
2. What was the car! WoF and Reg current! Any damage to the vehicle!

The reason I ask, is that we too have sold impounded cars in the past to cover costs (after many months), but those cars were old and well used.

strobo, Aug 10, 8:14am
You know the rules! lol blue sticker any!

nita.g, Aug 10, 8:18am
They said I owed $500, it was registered and warranted, frontal damage, american left hand drive.I would not had let my car go easy if I new where it was earlier.

nita.g, Aug 10, 8:19am
WTF.you need a blue eye and lip ya weirdo.

strobo, Aug 10, 8:20am
poor bugger ! pay up!obviously too lateas they gave you 24 hours to respond lol

strobo, Aug 10, 8:24am
classic loooooooser& all a result of your own doing Lmao , u must be peeed off some aye , poor bugga ! sort of feel sorry for you but I lie and don't .

nita.g, Aug 10, 8:28am
Your a clown.get off my thread ya idiot.

fordkiwi27, Aug 10, 8:29am
what is the car! they wouldnt be able to sell it after 6 weeks surely!

strobo, Aug 10, 8:30am
if i'm a good clown i'd make you laugh but your not laughing!u idiot !lol

pollymay, Aug 10, 8:30am
I'm going to do burnouts on strobo's lawn

nita.g, Aug 10, 8:30am
you obviously cant read.

strobo, Aug 10, 8:32am
I don't have your problems so the jokes on you clown

nita.g, Aug 10, 8:32am
They have.I only found out last week where it was and when I approached them they never mentioned they had sold it until today when I went back with a payment arrangement.It is a Ford Mercurey

msj23, Aug 10, 8:34am
geez whats your problem!

nita.g, Aug 10, 8:34am
Your obviously a teenager.go and wank yourself in privacy instead of spilling all your shit on my page.

treachug, Aug 10, 8:35am
As long as you didnt change the ownership don't you still legally own it!
If so, start the ball rolling.report it as stolen.

strobo, Aug 10, 8:35am
Go forit lol what ever spins ya wheels as long as I get my turn at the wheel

kazbanz, Aug 10, 8:36am
look if you want to come into a motoring forum and tell a tale of woe get your information correct.

strobo, Aug 10, 8:37am
Sheet & tossing are 2 different things but looks like you the expurt

jason18, Aug 10, 8:37am
If they have sold it I would ask for it back And would record all conversations.I would get fair go or similar on to this. Just not fair what they are doing.

strobo, Aug 10, 8:38am
That be Nita.g you refer to I hope lol

fordkiwi27, Aug 10, 8:39am
what year merc! good condition!

msj23, Aug 10, 8:40am
Why is there so much hate for this poor dude! He's in a tight spot and asked for some basic help from people here and he's copping it for no reason.

Leave the guy alone

nita.g, Aug 10, 8:40am
I know where it is now, the towies sold it to a wreckers.I went to the ploce last week to find out where it was. At first they said they had no record of it. After some moments, they told me whot the towing company was who had the car. I approached the towies who never said at that time they had sold untill today.