Car Impounded

Page 5 / 5
969pnz, Aug 11, 9:24am
Strobo,thanks for sharing your wit in this post. Reading your vitriolic attack enables other respondents to feel smugly superior. If you cant say anything constructive or nice, better to say nothing.Sympathies to OP, but you may have left it too long to get a satisfactory outcome. Best of luck though

strobo, Aug 11, 2:57pm
WTF! Better for you to eat your own words lol

shadowzz, Aug 11, 3:33pm
Go do a rego check, find out who is the present registered owner and their address, or is this no longer possible!

strobo, Aug 11, 3:39pm
#101) TheOP poster threatened me #5with a blue eye ^ &blue lip and get off the threadjust for me mentioning a blue sticker#3 ! so go figurewho the angry little person is , then some other dumb witpersonjoined in #47who commented and wanted to makethe post a racial issue so my response was fair enough ,then again needn't have to explain all this really!

gedo1, Aug 11, 10:49pm
.and that is my point. Thanks

fryan1962, Aug 11, 11:37pm
I think your boyfriend is dodgy and has not told you the truth and even hiding paperwork or lost it

kazbanz, Aug 11, 11:47pm
Put YOURSELF in the shoes of the OP
Would you
1) wait 6 weeks to find out where your car was!
2)question your partner as to what reason was used to impound the car!
3)Be kicking up blue murder that your car has been stolen!
The story doesn't stack up
IMO the truth has been edited by the OP OR by her partner

strobo, Aug 12, 1:19am
On the same page at that thanks , not taking your point away anylol

splinter67, Aug 12, 1:31am
so how many new what a blue sticker is until you explained it I didnt and then you carried on like some spoilt brat had you been drinking you where on several threads none of your comments where helpful or funny

strobo, Aug 12, 1:58am
Intelligent deductions or a guessat "Spoilt brat " lol Gee ! drinking!Really .first I knew .! speculation again gee!
Comments are comments anywaywether they come helpful ,funny or not .Heysome just read too much into things &speak of things not as though they are!All good , tis a public message board,
OP may be back in here after monday. im pulling out of this thread have other things to do yas don't mind

nita.g, Aug 12, 3:25am
Lol.some of you guys on this thread are much worst than ladies with your speculation, asumptions and pure nastyness.For those of who want more information about the situation- your not going to get it. In case you have forgotten this is a public message board and I have no intention on giving any more info than what I have already.To the childish stalker strobo, you obviously need a good push up the behind coz you seem to need my thread to give you satisfaction.
As for my car, I did my own investigation and am quite contented with the PROCESS at this stage and have identified all the FACTS I need to proceed further to have a favourable outcome. Just a reminer, this was not a sympathy post but merely a discussion if anyone else had experienced a similar situation and if they had a favourable outcome.

splinter67, Aug 12, 3:30am
Good luck hope you get your car back or you get compensated for it