I got an old honda full of rust.

Page 2 / 2
jmma, Sep 3, 9:46am
Didn't say which military, but with a name like Corgi .

mopar63, Sep 3, 6:47pm
I have an old video here, nz made, which shows how to panel and paint a celeste, and yep it shows the dude shoving newpaper in the sill to bog over them.LOL,times seem to have changed

carstauranga001, Sep 3, 7:31pm
Use Red Bull cans, the car will fly.

fiatracer, Sep 3, 7:54pm
I called in there 3 weeks ago for a nosey. and actualy, two of my current cars have come from that very establishment!

gizmsme, Sep 3, 9:06pm
ideal really, give it that lowered look they all seem to want and without cutting the springs!

kngfhrt, Sep 3, 9:13pm
three-ply toilet paper and bog!

a18a, Sep 4, 12:02am
lol, magnets don't stick to the sills and wheel arches of my car. i wonder why

dr.doolittle, Sep 4, 12:12am
I remember looking atHolden ute in the 80's in a car yard in Pt Chev (Good old honest Teds, LOL). It was described as "rust free".
When I looked under the back wheel arch there was more newspaper than a Saturday Herald & you could smell the fresh paint.

beno, Sep 4, 12:29am
just put some tape over the hole , then a thin skim of bog.and feather out the edges gently.prime and paint. you can do a fantastic job like this and remember to take it for a wof on friday at 4.30. better if its raining. and be sure to spray underneath the car with water from a hose pipe just before you go.

horsygirl, Sep 4, 12:43am
Aluminium cans don't rust.and they lighten the body weight which improves economy and preformance.

woody1946, Sep 4, 1:06am

tazcsv, Sep 4, 1:10am
HaHa i have seen this done.

johnf_456, Sep 4, 1:21am
Sadly I have as well

the-lada-dude, Sep 4, 1:26am
wasn't a honda by any chance !