Chinese ingenuity - Jazz you'll love this!

mm12345, Sep 7, 6:46am
Just googled, and there's a "Yemaha" company in India - makes guitars.Maybe they make fake Chinese fakes of Japanese Carbs, just like a couple of Japanese motorbike makers make knock-offs of Spanish guitars.

thejazzpianoma, Sep 7, 6:54am
LOL, nice.

And now for the compulsory rant.

Doesn't it bother you that our government comes after us all with an expensive anti piracy bill because some of us might be downloading pirated movies. It also spends a fortune going after kim dotcom with basically no case against him.

Yet it welcomes big Chinese brands with open arms who have been proven to have stolen hundreds of millions of dollars of intellectual property!

I fail to see the logic, other than its political nonsense designed to grease palms and keep the right people happy (i.e China and the U.S).

Cheers for the photo and sorry about the compulsory rant!

dr.doolittle, Sep 7, 8:01am
You're not really , but we forgive you

johnf_456, Sep 7, 8:49am
Youv woke him, but yes i agree with thejazzpianoma it should not be allowed not to mention safety.

johnf_456, Sep 7, 8:50am
We will let you off this time thejazzpianomo

fordcrzy, Sep 7, 10:13am

alimac1, Sep 7, 10:27am
I once had a Nashville Guitar. I was made in a place called Nashville - which is in Japan

outbidyou2, Sep 7, 10:31am
cool story bro

cowlover, Sep 7, 11:51am
Didn't the Japs have a town/complex called Usa so they could make knockoffs labled made in USA!

johnf_456, Sep 7, 12:22pm
Is that off one of your cars!

mugenb20b, Sep 7, 8:55pm
No, it's off a chicken coop. FFS, of course it's off a car!

the-lada-dude, Sep 7, 9:05pm
yeah i think they did COWLOVER.hey do you look @ the farming site !

johnf_456, Sep 7, 9:05pm
Read again, I asked one them is it one of "his" cars! Hence noted by the word "your", sometimes it pays to read before speaking.

johnf_456, Sep 7, 9:09pm

fordcrzy, Sep 7, 9:09pm
not one of mine thankfully. a guy on another forum.it let go while he was driving to work in town.lucky he wasnt fanging it down a back road. there have been 3 failuresjust on that 1 forumso id say the failure rate is high. i wouldnt trust any cheap boss kit. I beleive they were selling for around $15-$20 USD each.

johnf_456, Sep 7, 9:11pm
Hell, that is very much a safety worry.

chris.kingston, Sep 7, 9:19pm
There is a city in Japan called Usa but it has been called that for the last 1200 years, long before the U.S.A. was formed. Maybe the yanks are ripping of the japs.

bwg11, Sep 7, 10:10pm
Yep, back in the late 50's or early 60's, they made a rip off of the "Parker" fountain pen, marked "Made in USA"

elect70, Sep 8, 12:52am
Yes they were makingCresentcopies but CresentTool Company in USof Aput the kybosh on that lot .

ola.thorsen, Sep 8, 4:50am
Have a google for a "Jin Bei Haise" - look familiar!

thejazzpianoma, Sep 8, 7:34am
Looks a lot like a certain outdated van that has ceased to be offered in much of the world as it can't compete.

This version takes badge engineering to another level though. http://www.carnewschina.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/jinbei-audi-1.jpg