Subaru grandwagon or legacy s/wagon

treens2, Sep 21, 4:28am
Anything to look out for whenbuying one,also looking at amitsubishl legnum, really appreciate your advise

tazcsv, Sep 21, 4:33am
Year/Price!

treens2, Sep 21, 6:10am
late ninetysround the 3k mark

intrade, Sep 21, 6:12am
welll mitsubisheap legs get numb the name tells all.

dunwoody, Sep 21, 9:24pm
The Geand Wagon is like a tank , goes anywhere effortlessly and loves petrol.

andy61, Sep 21, 9:25pm
When looking at Mitsis, check for oil consumption, they usually all use heaps of oil,expensive to fix,best to avoid Mitsis.

snj11, Sep 21, 11:38pm
grandwagons are ok but check the cooling system and history on servicing, the EJ25 motor in the grandwagons are very prone for doing heads and its not a cheap repair on them

treens2, Sep 22, 2:09am
Thanks will look for something else,station wagon,decent size, 4wd preferred,round the 4k mark any suggestions

treens2, Sep 22, 8:13am
any thoughts please re suitable vehicle to purchase

franc123, Sep 22, 9:14am
Legacies are generally OK as long as you are careful to avoid badly maintained and/or turbo versions.For what reason do you want 4wd though!

sweetie29, Sep 22, 11:02am
Dont buy a 4wd automatic legacy as they gas guzzlers. I got one an will never buy one again.

sweetie29, Sep 22, 11:05am
You got that right. I have one an its got a blowen head. I mended it myself and still driving it a year later, but wont buy one again

awoftam, Sep 22, 11:31am
I have a Forester and it has had work done on its gearbox twice totalling over $2.5k and its only 5 years old; have had it from new. The more I hear about these cars the less inclinedI am to buy another.

guest, Sep 26, 4:31am
I fear it may be time for glasses.A .22 heornt with a nice scope would be perfect for wabbit, I figure. The guy who helped take down our cattle two years ago had one and I cracked off a few rounds when we were done. Small recoil, high muzzle velocity, doesn't sound like a cannon and center fire so you can refill cartridges. The ultimate small varmint gun, perhaps.

guest, Sep 28, 3:48pm
I'm more than happy to find this page. I want to to thank you for your time just for this wonderful read!! I delinitefy loved every little bit of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff on your web site.