Insure tyres

nzdoug, Sep 20, 4:46am
whats the deal there!
If yr paying $7 to 900 per low profile 18 inch rubber!

pico42, Sep 20, 5:15am
Are you asking how to insure the expensive tyres on your car!

nzdoug, Sep 20, 5:25am
Yes, thats it.
I heard you can insure your tyres.
Any one know how this works!

gunhand, Sep 20, 8:13am
What are you insuring them against!If there damaged in a crash they get replaced anyway!If they get stolen they get replaced, so what you insuring them for!burnouts!

aredwood, Sep 20, 9:36am
Tonys tyre service offer insurance against punctures that can't be repaired. Im assuming that's what the OP is referring to.

raymond00001, Sep 20, 10:28am
Make sure you have the reciepts like any insured item and should be covered already.

outbidyou2, Sep 20, 10:38am
that emoticon just seems annoying. What is it!

nzdoug, Sep 20, 6:31pm
This sounds right.
Side wLl damage on low profile tyres is a common occurance.
Thewider tires also run the risk of more possible damage as they cover more area.
I thot the emoticon looked " hi tec"

stevo2, Sep 20, 6:44pm
Firestone used to do an insurance deal covering sidewall damage on a pro-rata basis. Not sur if they still do!

bashfulbro, Sep 20, 7:52pm
Probably like all other insurance.you pay them a big ,fat overpriced premium, based on what they`re worth, .they pay you a fraction of what they`re worth when something goes wrong.

vpholdie, Sep 21, 9:35am
Bridgestone/Firestone offer Road Hazard warranty for 12.50 per tyre free replacement for 1st 12 months or 12000 kms which ever occurs 1st then pro rata after that.

bill-robinson, Sep 21, 7:10pm
just drive very carefully, very very carefully

dan.kev, Sep 26, 12:03pm
the insurance is about $ 7 dollars a tyre if you damage it beyond repair you get a new one for free good deal for expensive tyres P.S. i work for a tyreco.