Tyres - Experienced Opinions please!

unbeatabull, Oct 3, 9:04am
I'm after 225/60R15's - Other then finding quite a short selection of them, I was just wandering if anyone has had any actual personal experience with any of the following tyres - I've only left tyres on the list that I haven't driven on a vehicle before.

BF Goodrich Radial T/A
BF Goodrich G-Force Sport
Yokohama C-Drive 2
Falken ZE912

The other two tyres Im tossing up with are Dunlop Sport Maxx's and Bridgestone Turanza's but have driven on and worked with plenty of cars with them fitted.

Oh and cause I know someone will ask . mainly just highway driving, tow a trailer quite a bit and a little bit of spirited driving on the side. Not too worried about life, just more about how well the tyre works in dry & wet conditions and noise.

edangus, Oct 3, 9:14am
My Opinion
BF Goodrich Radial T/A - Fair to middling (Only had on FR)
BF Goodrich G-Force Sport - No idea
Yokohama C-Drive 2 - Very Good (Have had on 4wd - FR and FF)
Falken ZE912 - Pretty good (running on 2 x FRs currently - 300C and Altezza) Fronts getting a bit chewed on Altezza, but I think thats the car set up more than the tyre. Mean on the 300c.

purple666, Oct 3, 9:31am
Yokohama C-Drive 2 are great, run them on my Jag,never let me down and quiet as.

unbeatabull, Oct 3, 6:18pm
Cool, cheers for that guys :)

jan106, Oct 3, 9:44pm
Dunlop dont list a Sport Maxx in that size.Its a Sport 01, different tyre completely

gmphil, Oct 3, 10:30pm
Cops use the turanza i do too good for price

chebry, Oct 3, 10:46pm
Bf Goodrich rubbish on wet roads average on dry

scuba, Oct 4, 12:17am
BF Goodrich T/A tend to be mileage tyres rather than performance-especially in the wet.

unbeatabull, Oct 4, 5:32am
Cool, cheers for that guys.

After ringing around suppliers etc today and failing a WOF on the tyres (didn't think they were quite that low) had to end up getting something urgent that I didn't have to wait around for! Ended up with the Dunlop Sport's.