Wheel Covers

teddy481, Sep 29, 12:17am
in Christchurch. Have just bought a rav 4 and wanting to change the wheel cover. Does anyone know where i can get one custom made!

quickstitch, Sep 29, 12:45am
try your local auto trimmer. aka car upholsterer

xs1100, Sep 29, 4:07am
what the vinyl cover changed or the hard cover.if its vinyl go to repco buy a wildcat one take it to your local signwriter and get whatever deign you like put on it

quickstitch, Sep 29, 10:42pm
most signwriters prefer to get a flat piece of vinyl to sign up, then get it stitched up after

biddy6, Sep 29, 11:32pm
517385106Give these guys a call, support your local guys.

guest, Sep 26, 2:41am
HI!! I was trying to leave you a comnemt on your About page then went to About me..and wanted to leave you more comnemts or just hug you and tell you thank you for saying what you say out loud!!So I just came to this post to say it because after reading your moving moving poem..then reading Nadia's comnemt that she offered (thank you Nadia!)..my eyes are welled up with tears and I feel very very connected all of a sudden So thank you for doing what you do for sharing and Im going to ad you to my blog roll so I can come back often as I read your words I felt I could relate on so many levels so feel free to check out my blog if you like I am not half as articulate as you and usually over analyzing much of what i live and experience but deep down I know the beauty and power we hold within ourselves..and am trying to nurture and grow in that area day by day So thank you a big hug from Canada for being so courageous and beautiful

guest, Sep 28, 3:36pm
Thanks LFRYARTGUY!I do mostly spearation work myself and at some point it got busy and I didn't want to send customers walkin. So necessity is where these tools originated. if they'd only make a turned into a unique tool one at a time. Thanks again and thanks for the kind words!Steve