Will Ford do a Bathurst 50th anniversay Falcon?

Page 1 / 2
gunhand, Oct 8, 7:44am
Do they still do specials! I reckon a white FG withthe Blue a Red stripes would look quite nice. It did on the race car, minus the sponcers decals. And a few tatseful bits inside as well. No need for garish scoops and things though.
If I was clever with the computer Id make one but alass I can't

unbeatabull, Oct 8, 6:22pm
They did the 50th anniversary Falcon a couple of years back, which was 50 years of Falcon. As far as I know there hasn't been any talk or plans to do a Bathurst 50th Anniversary one.

splinter67, Oct 8, 6:33pm
I can see the driving instructions now
1 follow the Holden
2 come second

hopie, Oct 8, 11:34pm
'like'

gemmigem, Oct 8, 11:35pm
So , you drive a lada and pretend it's a holden then !

splinter67, Oct 9, 3:20am
dont knock it till ya try it you can have a lada fun in a lada but no I dont drive a lada

chebry, Oct 9, 3:27am
Celebrating Hodens win yep I can see Alan Mullalley going for that, Are you insane!

chebry, Oct 9, 3:29am
If you were even remotely clever you could spell or spell check.

bounce16, Oct 9, 3:31am
Pffffft - ford - the poor man's Holden

fordkiwi27, Oct 9, 4:04am
who cares!

chebry, Oct 9, 4:16am
Nobody cares and nobody at ford wants to celebrate yet another dismal performance at bathurst by releasing a special edition, The LOSER,

fordkiwi27, Oct 9, 4:20am
haha weirdo!

gunhand, Oct 9, 4:31am
Well it appears some people do. But useually its just an extension of there own inadequacies and it makes them feel better about themselves to point out a fault in someone else. And its always comes down to verbal attack or the age old spelling mistake.
I will admit that spelling isnt a strong point but ive manged to struggle through life just the same.
I could come up with numerous witty comebacks but what would be the point the humour would be no doubt lost on such an individual.
And I still think an FG done in the Moffat Falcon coupe colours would be quite good as per there race car.

chebry, Oct 9, 6:05am
Your spelling is the least of your problems Ford Australia is finished if you didnt realise the falcon is over its becoming a 4cylinder shitbox then being replaced by the US taurus again Special edition celebrating What! eh come genius whats to celebrate the end of falcon as you thought you kinew it come on gunboy yer so smart

gunhand, Oct 9, 6:09am
I think instead of spouting noncence you should go check a few of your posts and see just how many mistakes you make. Thankyou for your productive input.

chris_051, Oct 9, 7:27am
Its gotta be better than having half the line up full of Daewoos Korean shit with an Aussie badge on them.
If Ford cease production in Australia at least the cars will still be designed and tested there (like the new Ranger and upcoming Ranger based SUV).
And that 4cylinder falcon is just as quick as the SV6 dunnytech, dont even mention holdens lame attempt at an ecomony model the 3.0, which uses more gas than the 4.0 in the real world.

chebry, Oct 9, 7:33am
I didnt start a thread implying Ford should celebrate canother loss a Mt Panorama by issueing a special edition. In the highly unlikely event of Ford winning maybe Allan might have pushed somerthing down the pike but 1 Ford does not have room for a low production run in Australia so its being tried with a turbo4 Falcon then no more

chebry, Oct 9, 7:40am
Imsure Australians will buy the 4 banger in droves it will be the boat towing hero tui anyone

3tomany, Oct 9, 7:42am
from someone who has owned every model falcon since xe i can say it is time to move on, with a billion dollars required to design a decent car and 3 billion spent on the best it must sell in big volume to recover that money so bring on the next ford wherever it is made it will be good

chris_051, Oct 9, 7:55am
No I think you're thinking of Holdens half arsed attempt at the 4 cylinder, the starfire lol.
BTW the 4 cylinder falcon has MORE torque (at lower rpm) than the 'high output' alloytech, hows about that tui. Then again if you wanted torque you'd never buy a Holden V6 in the first place.

planesandtrains, Oct 9, 8:15am
Well I think you are all blowing wind as in the history of Ford and Holden there have been great models and some lemons. In the end of it all this thread could go on for years and still get nowhere fast. Holden made the starfire for it commodore and Ford in there infornet wisdom made a good Mustang into a dud by putting in a 4cyl slug.

chebry, Oct 9, 8:39am
Ford tried this once before with the XE and a Cortina motor dismal failure this one is better but the mindset in Oz is not for 4bangers in big cars they already have the Mondeo for that as for Korean Chevs wearing Holden badges who cares I wouldnt buy a SUV for any money

fordmfp, Oct 9, 7:06pm
It amazes me how someone starts a thread on something and then it gets hijacked by people pushing their own opinions and slagging people off! If you haven't got anything productive to say why not just leave it! We all have opinions on our favourite make of car but most of us keep them to ourselves. Come on guys they are both great australian designed cars!

splinter67, Oct 9, 7:40pm
Where did you get your info how about a link or are you just spouting rubbish again

smac, Oct 9, 7:45pm
Pretty readily available. High output alloytech 340Nm at 2600rpm. Ecoboost 2.0 353Nm at 2000rpm.