Wrc ford pulls pin

Page 3 / 3
kaymay88, Oct 22, 7:13am
Im a bike guy, not a car guy, but this comment is exactly the kind of comment that makes me think humans have not evolved intellectually at all.

Buying a vehicle because of the brand is generally a good sign that you are unintelligent and stupid enough to buy a vehicle based on marketing hype and what you are told - rather than using due diligence and doing some proper individual research, like taking opposition vehicles for a test drive with an OPEN MIND.

Im a sportsbike guy, so generally I dont like Harleys, or Suzukis. However I recently bought a suzuki with plans of repairing and flicking off, however I just yesterday got back from a 3 day 2000km ride - and I took the suzuki over the yamaha. why! I still love yamaha and always will but the reality was that the suzuki was better suited to my needs - even though they are both 1000cc sports bikes.

Open your mind and you will realise that the reality is that sometimes, manufacturer A has the better vehicle and other times, manufacturer b, c or d has the best option.

It is possible to be a fan of one over the others without being blindly ignorant and arrogant about your choices or preferences.

3tomany, Oct 22, 8:08am
the general whent bust, i think you have to buy them of the governments of the world mainly the yanks now lol

austingtir, Oct 22, 8:40am
Nobody watches that rubbish anyway its only a matter of time till the FIA and manufacturers realise that Group A was the best thing for them but no they'd rather feed everyone this other crap.Notice none of the teams that were originally in Group A WRC are associated with this rubbish anymore.

splinter67, Oct 22, 8:04pm
wait till the 1 ford for the world idea comes in wont be long you guys will all be driving fwd 4cylinder mustangs exported from the states where will ford Australia be then !

serf407, Oct 22, 11:13pm
Ford will have large factories in China and a few days production will cover the annual new Ford car demands of Australia and New Zealand.

http://blogs.wsj.com/drivers-seat/2012/04/19/ford-to-build-760-million-plant-in-eastern-china/

serf407, Oct 22, 11:13pm
Ford will have large factories in China (plus the factories in places like Thailand) and a few days production will cover the annual new Ford car demands of Australia and New Zealand.

http://blogs.wsj.com/drivers-seat/2012/04/19/ford-to-build-760-million-plant-in-eastern-china/

splinter67, Oct 22, 11:16pm
and cheaper than aus ford aus wont go broke they just wont make cars anymore

floscey, Oct 23, 12:34am
wait a few more and you will have to drive a captiva.

splinter67, Oct 23, 12:39am
Nah it will be the vault

wrong2, Oct 23, 7:15am
was a rediculous car anyways