Wiper Blade part number

sinet, Oct 23, 7:04pm
Can someone tell me where i can find the part number for a 2006 Honda Accord wiper blade. There are a set of numbers there but have somewhat faded. TIA.

splinter67, Oct 23, 7:06pm
you dont need a part number just go to supercheap buy the multifit ones or get the staff to put them on for you

intrade, Oct 23, 7:12pm
depends what whipers they got! i know of rear fiat wipers you wont be putting one on just like that they are one peace with arm whiper on some of them. you can change them to older style on that but wont look as fashionable then whole arm with old swivel wiper i meanand you need to find one that fits .

splinter67, Oct 23, 7:18pm
intrade its a 2006 honda or didnt you read that

raymond00001, Oct 23, 7:21pm
Supercheap have a book on the wiper rack, common model like that should be listed.

floscey, Oct 23, 7:22pm
make sure its a type "R" spec blade.Should reduce drag and give you a better top end.

andy61, Oct 23, 7:56pm
Buy the genuine wiper blade rubbers from your local Honda Cars Agent,they are a reasonable price and last longer than aftermarket rubbers from Repco/Supercheap.You can buy online thru hondacars.co.nz.Go to parts,enter your car rego number and it brings up the correct parts and prices.

andy61, Oct 23, 7:56pm
Buy the genuine wiper blade rubbers from your local Honda Cars Agent,they are a reasonable price and last longer than aftermarket rubbers from Repco/Supercheap.You can buy online thru the Honda website www. hondacars.co.nz. Go to parts,enter your car rego number and it brings up the correct parts and prices.

kcf, Oct 23, 9:06pm
personally these days I get new wiper arm and blade as a combo.Gives you nice shiny wiper blade holders as often the old ones get rusty and manky looking.

The joys of the Repco trade card means that I'm paying about $19 for the pair of wiper arms, and on most cars it's 1/4 the time to fit the whole new arm than to fight a wiper blade into the holder :-)