Getting drivers licence back

Page 1 / 2
virago72, Oct 28, 10:04pm
who do you need to apply to, to get your drivers licence back after it has been taken off you! NZTA! cheers

curlcrown, Oct 28, 10:06pm
If it has been taken of you by police yu will simply get it back after the time of the ban. If it was through the courts you have to show some ID. If the ban is for more than a year you will have to redo the tests.

wrong2, Oct 28, 10:09pm
1 month ban is painless

banned for a year = resit

attitudedesignz, Oct 28, 10:11pm
What was it for! If it was drink driving then you shouldn't get it back at all, ever.

virago72, Oct 28, 10:15pm
not me, my son and yes it was drink driving. he was under 20 and had alcohol on his breath from the night before. Has been a very hard lesson, hopefully learnt!

attitudedesignz, Oct 28, 10:53pm
Kids aye, who'd have them.

I've got twin 20 year old boys and i've always told them from 'bout the age of 14. If i or someone else catches you drink driving then 2 things will happen, 1, you get a punch in the face, 2, i WILL take your car off you.

And every day i give thanks they've NEVER done it.

wrong2, Oct 28, 11:03pm
because you would have to go to jail for child abuse. . . . .

attitudedesignz, Oct 28, 11:08pm
HMMMM, 20 years old, 6'3" and 100kg. Hardly "child abuse" is it Einstein.

wrong2, Oct 28, 11:35pm
your right, your punching him in the face is entirely adult

attitudedesignz, Oct 28, 11:36pm
I'm glad you agree.

ofive, Oct 29, 2:54am
If everyone had this attitude the world would be a far better place. Its bitch ass pussys parents who let their kids get away with everythingthat make this world so dangerous to be in.

bellky, Oct 29, 3:01am
Hit your kids and one day they'll hit you back, and you'll deserve it :)

curlcrown, Oct 29, 3:21am
And cut people's hands off for shop lifing!

attitudedesignz, Oct 29, 3:24am
Where does it say i hit them!

Also have told them from a young age "whenever they think they're good enough, they're most welcome to have a go"

They haven't tried yet, but i put that down to the fact some of their mates have and it didn't end well, they thought they'd have a go at me when i worked the door of a "gentlemens" club.

PS: Just to clarify, i've never hit my boys. I raised them correctly so have never needed to.

As ofive said, i raised them as boys and as they grew i raised them as young men, not like the pansy ass, pants draggin' cap backwards 'the world owes me' soft little 'tards ya see hangin' on the street and shopping malls.

out.

jmma, Oct 29, 3:24am
Couple of fingers would be good (o:

attitudedesignz, Oct 29, 3:26am
Yep, why not! 99.9% of people know theft is wrong let alone illegal so why give them a second chance.

curlcrown, Oct 29, 8:28pm
I for one am glad more people do not share your attitude attitudedesignz or there is a real chance there would be a war.

budgel, Oct 29, 9:38pm
An aquaintance of mine reckoned it should be the little finger for a first offence, then off at the wrist for a second one.

I think you are as mad as he is.

supernova2, Oct 29, 9:47pm
To quote Clarkson "Shoot em in the face".

Much better idea no repeat offenders then.LOL

mrfxit, Oct 30, 12:45am
LMAO .
Wheres that"I FREAKIN LOVE IT" button

Totally agree

jason18, Oct 30, 6:16am
^ Cool story

jason18, Oct 30, 6:19am
Hell yeah!

uberkano, Oct 31, 12:31am
I guess you've never made one questionable decision in your life.

If only all of society could be like you.

Idiot.

chris1744, Nov 2, 7:26am
well i had to go to vtnz and pay fee for new liecence i think 66 dollers

kecal, Nov 2, 7:36am
got a son who was done for D.I.C , we always told our kids if it ever happened wed sell said cars .had car sold 1 week afterevent ,it was a vl cdore inbloody good condition.he wasin tears as it drove off.lesson learnt.