Nissan Pathfinders :)

orca123, Nov 2, 4:09am
Our Landy Disco has died a very sad death (tranmission and engine by the sound of things) so looking at getting a good replacement. Turbo deisel and 4x4. Had a good look through and have picked up on the Pathfinders as a good alternative (around the$25-30k mark). Anyone got one and love it, hate it etc etc!
Thanks in advance.

mugenb20b, Nov 2, 10:13am
In that price range, I would buy other diesel SUVs. The Pathfinder will most likely give engine problems when they get around 200k mark.

sanders4, Nov 2, 6:59pm
A pathfinder will wee all over any late model Toyota that loses its injectors every 70k odd.

monaro17, Nov 2, 7:50pm
Pathfinders are good- build quality far exceeds toyota and other brands. Mechanically great. Nissans are highly underrated vehicles

xs1100, Nov 2, 8:48pm
i have a pathfinder and love it to bits done 300,000ks and still going strong and 22 yrs old you can have it for 3k save ya some money

franc123, Nov 3, 4:41am
If you have managed to simultaneously kill an engine and trans in a Landie I very much doubt that a R51 Pathfinder will be suitable for you either, their modern diesels are fragile and maintenance sensitive in the extreme.