Tonys tyre repairs

bazza20, Nov 28, 4:05am
they say they do tyre repairs for free has anyone here had this dun are there any catches thanks

toyboy3, Nov 28, 4:13am
No catch just present the wheel
excellent service at Wanganui repaired the tyredidn't try and sell me a newtyre

harry353, Nov 28, 5:30am
Only catch is they put a sticker on your car.

mrfxit, Nov 28, 5:31am
Never have for me, not even been suggested

trdbzr, Nov 28, 5:36am
No catches, and I have never had any stickers put on my car.

flybye_in_a_rx7, Nov 28, 8:03am
Only catch for me is that they were busy and my free wheel got knocked down the list and still wasn't ready 6+ hours later. no problem though. i would still go back for that price. i think i ended up with a sticker too

xs1100, Nov 28, 8:04am
absolutley brilliant guys in papatoetoe,took boat trailer tyre in and after going to a bigger operation and being told $35.00 was wrapped when i went in to pick it up and the guy seriously said "NO ITS FREE"

meathead_timaru, Nov 28, 8:36am
What were you 'wrapped' in - a blanket!

theram1, Nov 28, 8:45am
Meathead strikes again, still gotta love that Archie Bunker.

thewomble1, Nov 30, 2:18am
Porirua branch.Fixed puncture and took off the spare wheel and replaced it with the repaired tyre.put it in the boot and secured it.sprayed all tyres to make them shine and even washed the windscreen.and no sticker.Not bad for FREE

elect70, Nov 30, 2:47am
Had 2 punctures done for free& no sticker .

gmphil, Nov 30, 3:12am
For tyre u purchaced from them ! Or just any tyre !

zephyrheaven, Nov 30, 7:01am
a sticker - aligning him or her with those other ones
The ones owned by a gigantic offshore branding agency

trdbzr, Nov 30, 7:09am
any

peterg1, Nov 30, 7:13am
Any tyre. Brilliant service. The competition is hot in their business. All the companies sell the same thing - round and black. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The service sells them to me.

xs1100, Nov 30, 8:22am
actually i was so wrapped i took them something to quench their thirst as i say after their competition quoted $35.00