Chrysler 300C drivers

Page 1 / 2
usdefault, Dec 5, 1:46am
What is it about this car that attracts complete twats to buy it!

You aren't driving a Bentley, and nobody thinks you are (apart from you).

gman35, Dec 5, 2:04am
Yes , much better off buying the previous model Merc. E-class. Which is what the 300C is based on underneath. But wouldn't attract the same looks obviously .

chebry, Dec 5, 3:25am
Big ugly tanks and some clowns think its an American car it aint its an old Mercedes in a clown suit built in Belgium

aggy3, Dec 5, 9:21am
i think you are just jealous, i drive my 300c hemi v8 because its not a ford or holden ,have you ever driven a 300c or are you just full of shit

theram1, Dec 5, 9:27am
Of course Chrysler Benz Just like freightLiner trucks used a Merc Cab and now engine.

extrayda, Dec 5, 9:28am
I like them personally - preferrably SRT.
See more twats in 4wd's.

cuda.340, Dec 5, 9:29am
there's a 300C wagon in my area. it is the coolest wagon of the current production market out there in my books. it just looks right with it's big inch mags, tints & procharged hemi, better than holden or ford.

doug207, Dec 5, 10:08am
Not a fan of 'em myself. But, to each their own.

I think they look crass and drive poorly for what people claim to be a premium sedan (but, you only know the best you've driven, eh!)

saxman99, Dec 5, 11:15am
Coz it looks sik az ow

brigette6, Dec 5, 3:24pm
They are very nice cars to drive. i would own one if i could afford to fill it up.

tgray, Dec 5, 9:20pm
They tried to 'upgrade' me at los angeles airport to one of these, to which I politely declined.

usdefault, Dec 6, 12:22am
No I'm just surprised by the amount of cnuts who own them and think they are multi millionaires driving Bentleys.
One wouldn't let me pass on the motorway and thought it would be a good idea to brake test me at 100 kph because he for some reason couldn't move over and let me pass.
Not the first time I've found drivers of these cars with over inflated senses of self worth.

smac, Dec 6, 12:32am
Usually that would happen because you were tailgating. If he was doing 100kph and there was traffic on the left, why/how would he move over!

lazzo, Dec 6, 12:36am
The same question could be asked of people who buy a Toyota Corolla, what is it that makes them buy it!

Essentially we all have different taste and therefore have differing opinions on our motor vehicles. One thing is very certain, the world would be a very boring place if we were all the same.

usdefault, Dec 6, 12:42am
You move over because you are not doing the speed limit in a 110 kph posted area. If you want to pootle along at 95 kph, don't do it in the right hand lane. I as others had to had to to undertake to pass him.

usdefault, Dec 6, 12:50am
lazzo, i don't think Corolla drivers think they are driving a 500K vehicle do they!

smac, Dec 6, 12:54am
Ahh.aussie. All the info helps.

smac, Dec 6, 12:55am
As for the actual topic: I don't see any evidence why more, or less, objectionable people drive a 300C or any other car for that matter. I see 'em in everything.

kiwirod, Dec 6, 1:16am
That kinda makes more sense now, a whole country full of dickheads no matter what they are driving .

dr.doolittle, Dec 6, 1:25am
What were you driving!

usdefault, Dec 6, 1:29am
Prius.

Turbo.

lazzo, Dec 6, 1:45am
But that's hearsay.

When I was a child I used to ride my go-kart imagining it was a super car while making the associated engine noises. As an adult I don't drive a vehicle thinking its something else and definitely don't make the engine noises! Haha. 300C drivers are most likely the same.

sr2, Dec 6, 2:08am
LOL; I sense a trans-Tasman slinging match coming on! . As Billy Connelly once said ???Australians are living proof that Aborigines interfere with kangaroos???.

usdefault, Dec 6, 2:19am
I'm a kiwi mate, I live in Australia.

So make fun of the Aussies as you please.

mazzyz, Dec 6, 2:24am
^^Ouch, harsh. And this comment (#23)from a bloke who wears a skirt, nice.