Chrysler 300C drivers

Page 2 / 2
kiwirod, Dec 6, 2:26am
Probably the best place for you fulla .you seem to have the same mentality

sr2, Dec 6, 2:28am
LOL, I think my skirt is "nice" as well.

usdefault, Dec 6, 2:28am
Rod, did your parents really call you that!

I see you're just another dumbass from LH, as noted by your oh so original and oh so manly tattoo on your profile pic.

Bet you're proud getting the sheep tattoo.

sr2, Dec 6, 2:35am
As Muldoon famously pointed out some years back ???New Zealanders who emigrate to Australia raise the IQ of both countries.???

phillip.weston, Dec 6, 2:39am
The only bad thing about Australia is Australians. If you can get passed that (and you do quickly) then it is just about better than NZ any day of the week. Sorry, it's just how it is.

I doubled my salary coming to Australia and my living costs increased perhaps 1/3rd over what I would have been paying in Auckland or Wellington (was previously in Hamilton so hardly a fair comparison). The weather is far nicer - the last 2-3 months have been a constant sunny 25-30deg days with little rain.

As for cars, the cost of petrol and diesel is much cheaper however cost of annual registration fees are more expensive. Used cars on the whole are a bit more expensive and you don't have the huge range of cheap used Jap imports to choose from, however there is a huge representation of European, American and Malaysian cars that you don't see in NZ.

I miss NZ and its people but at the moment Australia is just offering so so much more! It's a no brainer really.

usdefault, Dec 6, 2:41am
How come thousands of Aussies arent pouring into NZ!

Ah that's right, you only let Asians and Islanders in now.

darryl, Dec 6, 2:46am
More a-holes drive Subaru's than 300c's

kiwirod, Dec 6, 2:53am
That's about as witty as your opening post
Did you leave the country willingly or after getting caught trying to reproduce with your mother

usdefault, Dec 6, 3:15am
It was your mum Rod.

She'll do anything.

kiwirod, Dec 6, 3:17am
Good on ya, she died when I was 3 so I doubt that very much.

usdefault, Dec 6, 3:22am
Oh poor you.

I'd suggest you don't imply other people have been shagging their own mothers if it's such a sore subject for you big man.

kiwirod, Dec 6, 3:27am
Dont worry me just shows how wrong u are again
Shame you just a wanna be kiwi having to live in Oz cos you couldn't make it here.Prius Turbo is that like a little electric vibrator you stick up your arse to get off

usdefault, Dec 6, 3:29am
Rod, you not getting any are you!

You need to see a shrink with your homo erotic and mum shagging thoughts.

jmma, Dec 6, 4:19am
Holiday season (o:

kiwirod, Dec 6, 4:43am
Haha , well guess I won that round but no doubt he will be back under a new user name.

smac, Dec 6, 4:58am
Y'know what! You really didn't. You both lost.

mantagsi, Dec 6, 6:02am
300c does have a pretty interesting style about it, but the interiors are pretty poor, a real disappointment

fordkiwi27, Dec 6, 6:06am
what was the banning over!damn missed it

wrong2, Dec 11, 6:57am
most UGLY saloon of the modern era