RHINO 30 TRACTOR PARTS?.-.

mokaubach, Dec 5, 4:23am
Anyone know of a dealer that stocks parts for these, are the mechanicals the same as a Jinma!. I need a new Clutch kit.

theram1, Dec 5, 5:22am

supernova2, Dec 5, 5:53am
With luck the likes of BNT will be able to match up a clutch for it.

pollymay, Dec 5, 6:16am
Might be able to ask my dad later tonight, he knows heaps about tractors

bmc460, Dec 5, 6:54am
Try power farming.

mokaubach, Dec 5, 9:08am
4,5,6, thanks

theram1, Dec 5, 9:09am
what!. no #2 and #3.

pollymay, Dec 5, 9:48am
I just asked my dad. He said in as many words that they are one of the worst tractors on earth, total Chinese rubbish and you should probably start running now. In fact he was offered rhino brand new as scrap they we that bad, injection pump, clutches, starters. They just break.

In fact he said you should seriously consider scrapping it if it has issues. He doesn't even know if there is an agent for them round anymore because they have such a bad name.

theram1, Dec 5, 9:51am
I never got thanked for my contribution, don't think you will either. :0)

pollymay, Dec 5, 10:09am
Lol. My dad has worked on tractors for 30 years. I have worked on a few myself and the chinese stuff really does have major issues.

mokaubach, Dec 6, 7:44am
I have to say its been pretty good really, its just a badge engineered Jinma, OK for light stuff around a lifestyle block. The only reason the clutch has given out is because it has a loader. For occasional use its fine. We found a clutch today for around $300 so I'm pretty happy with that.

mokaubach, Dec 6, 7:45am
Why would anyone want to thank a time wasting tosser with nothing sensible to add!

theram1, Dec 6, 7:57am
So hurtful.

rob_man, Dec 6, 8:10am
And coldly callous. I know a good counsellor if you're feeling damaged by that heartless rebuff.

theram1, Dec 6, 8:13am
lacks a sence of humour may be. I will get through.

rob_man, Dec 6, 8:16am
OK, kia kaha.

theram1, Dec 6, 9:47pm
No kaha needed.

pollymay, Dec 7, 5:46am
I'd have to say you're lucky. The pukekohe tractor centre couldn't give them away for scrap

cowlover, Dec 7, 10:01am
http://www.jinma.co.nz/
At first glance it looks like a yard full of fergie 35s.

pollymay, Dec 7, 11:25am
Fergies may piss oil out of everywhere but they are solid. I did and old 28 recently. Even hand crank starts like nothing. Just need wheels, I bought a whole nother one to get the wheels and have landed up fixing that to.