God dam it, what happened to the "Fix my car.

Page 1 / 5
dr.doolittle, Dec 19, 5:44am
for a hundy & some RTD's" thread!

saxman99, Dec 19, 5:46am
It was actually so silly it was preventing advancement of our species and so had to be euthanised.

dr.doolittle, Dec 19, 6:08am
So there's no Invercargill anymore then!

saxman99, Dec 19, 6:14am
There will always be an Invercargill. This is an immutable law of the universe. 42.

sas777, Dec 19, 6:14am
Damn I missed it, went out to buy some beers.
Sounds like it warmed up towards the end.

dr.doolittle, Dec 19, 6:17am
Oh, that's right, every living thing has a bum hole.

lyonruge, Dec 19, 6:22am
You mean that munter that was the offering some lucky a grade mechanic the rare opportunity to fix his terrano for the lucrative fee of $100!

lyonruge, Dec 19, 6:23am
Sounded like noone in Inver's wanted anything to do with his pile of junk, or his attitude.

theram1, Dec 19, 6:28am
gone because he had his phone number in the post.

carmad50, Dec 19, 6:38am
thats why it was taken out too ,I see u munters are still here ,havent got anything betterto do and by the way I missed the end of the tread , was Quite busy getting the brews cold for the guy doing the fixing

snoopy221, Dec 19, 6:50am
Quite busy getting the brews cold for the guy doing the fixing

See there ya go
Ya found someone-and viewed their *A* grade-sheesh must be a few real old mechanics around.
[Probably old enough to remember the days when fuel pumps ticked and ticked.]

snoopy221, Dec 19, 6:51am
Myte evn b a coupla wise men and a virgin in invers.

NZTools, Dec 19, 6:55am
Many wise men in invers. The second half may be a bit harder to find though.

poppajn, Dec 19, 6:56am
Poor sod was only trying to double the value of his vechicle.

theram1, Dec 19, 6:57am
who is the munter that put his number in the post. "nnaaarrrrppp".

zephyrheaven, Dec 19, 6:59am
One of em left / the 2nd half got plundered while he was there

carmad50, Dec 19, 7:01am
narp was me that why its removed the thread , as for virgins in invercargill geepersI have so many so called virgins down here there cant be many left down here if any under 17
not that Im 17 anymore as for wise old men well just one that be me

carmad50, Dec 19, 7:04am
double the value of my vehicle hm gee u mean I get to sell it again narrrp not the slightest bit interested anymore if it still here on friday itll get 5 grand chucked at it via a v8 injected transplant but wont be by the so called wise mecanics that let their customers down on a wednesday morning after waiting a friggin week and rite before xmas aye

carmad50, Dec 19, 7:04am
bound to have all the munters coming in here now and buy your own woodies too

snoopy221, Dec 19, 7:06am
if it still here on friday itll get 5 grand chucked at it via a v8 injected transplant

OI-Ya said woodies.
farng an injected 8 in a D21 for 5 K
Yeah Roit- TUI'S now aye.

carmad50, Dec 19, 7:08am
poppinjin graham, seems finding a qualified mecanic in invers is like that book you recently sold about david bain and the ever fading hope that he ll actually get compensation for all the crap and time served and suffered thoe after how many years . rex haig was the same along with a heap v others

carmad50, Dec 19, 7:10am
2k getsa nose cut lexus400 or a nissan 4.4either choice is fine its been done before there s one on trademe he s did exactly that wants 8k for it under the hot rods section have a look easy conversionand you lose the front diff

carmad50, Dec 19, 7:11am
tuis are ok beats speights anytime

carmad50, Dec 19, 7:11am
zephryheaven u still got that mk1

carmad50, Dec 19, 7:12am
saxman advancement of ur species nooooooooooooooo! wipe that species out