God dam it, what happened to the "Fix my car.

Page 2 / 5
dr.doolittle, Dec 19, 7:12am
Should have shared those RTD's.

carmad50, Dec 19, 7:14am
woodies not rtds

carmad50, Dec 19, 7:14am
woodstock borbys best of mums milk there is

carmad50, Dec 19, 7:15am
was perfectly willing to share the box but all I got was your verbal direa and dribble

dr.doolittle, Dec 19, 7:15am
like I said "RTD's".

carmad50, Dec 19, 7:16am
dr stop swearing

carmad50, Dec 19, 7:20am
doctor=dr is lost 4 words for once must be cause Im not rolling my errrrrrr s

carmad50, Dec 19, 7:25am
see the treads back , now waiting to see how long before there s some excuse for it to be removed or filled with the verbal direa from earlier today

zephyrheaven, Dec 19, 7:31am
Never had a Mk1 bud, got my 1st Mk3 in Gorre tho
And the reason I own Mk3's is the ace panel man at GWD George - he had a mean one when I was a youngun down there

poppajn, Dec 19, 7:36am
more hope of finding a mechanic than Bain or Haighas of getting compo though.

carmad50, Dec 19, 7:44am
thats done I think ,popinjn, as for mk3 s there s been a heap down here over the years there s a blue one around real minter body 289 or 302 in it looks smck with its twin pipes and chromies moon style caps on it , I had a mk1 when was a teen and mk3 zody ,later was nt that good thoe quite dispointing infact
maybe timing was out but dam thing could hardly do a wheelie ist to reverse and still no foot hard on brake rev into istsame for 2nd still nought even me mk1 would squeak before it d break the axle
lols

carmad50, Dec 19, 7:46am
sometimes but its just the busy time of the year be better if garages were up front with there customers instead v bullshite ing them aye wait wait wait then let down and everything shutting down for 10 days grrrr hate that aye youwafflers d be the same was your vehicle

carmad50, Dec 19, 8:02am
oops seems those wannabees have left the room or have I drunk all my woodies too soon

skiff1, Dec 19, 8:02am
My god! If ever the wowsers need proof kiwis drink too much, and RTD's are the font of all evil, all they need to do is put his guy on a leash and trot him in front of the cameras!

carmad50, Dec 19, 8:13am
my god megan who rattled your cageor are u a mecanic looking for a job
too you hae to be qualified and drink woodies to get my job hun what are your qualifications then !

carmad50, Dec 19, 8:20am
bump ing bumping bumping get s my motor roompin move it on raw hide dom dom dom

snoopy221, Dec 19, 8:20am
Gor blimey and tae tinkoi was da 1 dat posted(shoulda put a damn stamp on it)
in ya udda thread that 1 of ya 2 repair manuals was chinese and

WONG

And ya donna have tae remove da fool tank on a D21 Ranno tae change dat pump.

carmad50, Dec 19, 8:22am
snoopy slow down that dribble its hard ta read what ur saying is it that pigeon southerner you re talking cas we cant recognise it

carmad50, Dec 19, 8:23am
drop s tweeds and gives brown eye to camera s then

bmc460, Dec 19, 8:35am
carmad50 wrote:
narp was me that why its removed the thread , as for virgins in invercargill geepersI have so many so called virgins down here there cant be many left down here if any under 17
not that Im 17 anymore as for wise old men well just one that be me[/quoteWise men follow the stars,and since you don't drink speights then you dont follow the stars so you can't be wise.

carmad50, Dec 19, 8:41am
narp was me that why its removed the thread , as for virgins in invercargill geepers Ive hadso many so called virgins down here there cant be many left down here if any under 17 unless theyre all quivering up there in gorrrrrrreeeeee
not that Im 17 anymore as for wise old men, well just one that be me
as for the other dribble I deleted it where it belogs in the dribbler bin

skiff1, Dec 19, 9:26am
more degrees in this house than on a compass. If we had to stoop to drinking that crap, or working on clapped out relics we really would have fallen on hard times!

carmad50, Dec 19, 9:27am
and suddenly the wafflers have stopped maybe it s past there bedtime and theyre busy having a bedtime story read to them again by their mummies

skiff1, Dec 19, 9:34am
Maybe we should have alcolocks on the computers in invers!

carmad50, Dec 19, 9:59am
would nt stop you thoe skiff1