God dam it, what happened to the "Fix my car.

Page 5 / 5
steve56467, Dec 23, 7:56am
Thought you deserved a thread v 3 pages :)

carmad50, Dec 23, 7:57am
tries again , steve, greetings , of became v e when I put it there , as for those dumping on invergigle I agree ,as for those dumping on me up yours , same for those dumping on my wife she sends her regards and up yours , gotta lauf this threads now at 3 pages happee christmas folks

carmad50, Dec 23, 8:00am
thanks steve I did ,I suceeded so did the smile on the wiffee s face half a mill in lotto yippee new truck coming
hope the fuel pumps good thoe, jealous much .fishing ski boat be good .ar dam twas a dream again tsk tsk tsk
laufing had em goin aye

carmad50, Dec 23, 8:52am
bomp bump bimp biddy de doo

steve56467, Dec 23, 9:08am
That was your wifey spinin the wheel on the telly! Hope she's ok after the wee tumble. Or you spinin more yarn!

bellky, Dec 23, 8:46pm
'Couldn't'.

I see you're still floundering in the same desolate creekbed.

nukhelenc, Dec 23, 9:12pm
Wowyou have gone from a reasonable person to some crazy person trolling the boards, Whats up with ya man! You seem angry of late. Come on its Christmas.

bellky, Dec 23, 9:27pm
You're a long way from your cooking class Helen.

carmad50, Dec 24, 3:47am
still here

carmad50, Dec 24, 7:41am
nukhelenc yerp just venting cars are or do that to me merry xmas anyways

carmad50, Dec 24, 8:10am
itties !

carmad50, Dec 24, 10:13pm
still going yippppeeeeee did nt we do well

carmad50, Dec 25, 8:42am
welll I did say merry xmas dont think many on here actually know what xmas is for poor lil minds they have

carmad50, Dec 26, 4:10am
geepers havent reached 4 pages yet come on belky and dr coliittle there was someone else said I was a cock thanks the wife thinks so too hee hee hee called me carmad cas I am car mad had my first at 15 a stanard ten then a host ve zephrys veloxs pax s pasx s v8s fairlanes chevy impalas bmc austins morrises and then found jappers were ok after all have lost count of all have had but well over the 200 mark in 40 years bombs and rockets I d gotten more v run out ve than the 20 k s I pay for them these days o to have my maroon mk1 zephry back again tsk tskhappy boxing day

carmad50, Dec 26, 10:13am
paid 50 and drunk the woodies