God dam it, what happened to the "Fix my car.

Page 4 / 5
carmad50, Dec 20, 11:02pm
noooooooooo bugger that , be dam big baby I had one with hubby he s huge

carmad50, Dec 21, 4:11am
belky are you ignoring idiots then ud be ignoring yourself hunxxxx happeee xmas from us nana nap time take advantage of hubby hee hee hee

noswalg, Dec 21, 4:31am
carmad50 I'm starting to build a mental picture of you and it's quite disturbing, what I have so far is an uneducated alcoholic transgender that drives a crappy old truck and likes virgins, am I wrong!

kaylamarie1, Dec 21, 5:39am
wo carmad u ave serious mental issues

carmad50, Dec 21, 8:12am
more woodies yummy up again intense

carmad50, Dec 21, 8:26am
wooooo kaylamarie you have some darn serious face and brain issues poor lass has her a on her shoulders
ooooooo thats your bottom ooops merry xmas

carmad50, Dec 21, 8:27am
noswag what a handle , I never said that you did , my personality on heres not like that at all tsk tsk talking to blind alcoholic maybe

theram1, Dec 21, 8:33am

theram1, Dec 21, 8:33am

carmad50, Dec 21, 8:47am
theram interesting lil pic that you in there
sure looks like you 2

noswalg, Dec 21, 8:52am
you are a textbook example of why alcoholics should not touch alcohol!

carmad50, Dec 21, 9:07am
noswag o and so are you bud so are u
havent you got anything better to say shows your brain size and probly your penis and shoe size tooo lols

carmad50, Dec 21, 9:09am
and here Im sitting after getting up and eating 3 sammies after a romp in the hay to find am being called something and you wombles dont know me at all nor do you s have much of interest to say and I d expect better from you peterc , noswag and theram well same boat as belky really least he s funny at times

noswalg, Dec 21, 9:14am
I will not enter into an argument with a keyboard warrior like yourself. Your incoherent dribble read when sober should be enough to convince you to get some help. I do understand that xmas time is the hardest time of year for alcoholics. Here you go http://www.aa.org.nz/, up to you to take the next step!

noswalg, Dec 21, 9:14am
I will not enter into an argument with a keyboard warrior like yourself. Your incoherent dribble read when sober should be enough to convince you to get some help. I do understand that xmas time is the hardest time of year for alcoholics. Here you go http://www.aa.org.nz/, up to you to take the next step!

carmad50, Dec 21, 9:23am
you ist, since I dont drink that much, a box or 3 ocassionally , as for aa anom ,well rang em and booked you into their next meeting, run by the salvation army cause you sure do need saving from your self.

now then my lil wooomble noswank (lols could nt resist that one) if my words of life are so incoherrant, it must be you thats on the plonk or drugs , edit my sentances yes I see,
maybe when I can be bothered
do you bother to grammar!
no you dont we along with others have to guess .
but then good luck with that ,
keyboard warrior thanks for the compliment .

carmad50, Dec 21, 9:25am
oooooo almost forgot you wont argue with a keyboard warrior suchas me is that because you cant spell or is it just the smell from you , you see I too can return your incoherrant rants and insults .good luck with that

carmad50, Dec 21, 10:34am
noswaig u quiet all ve suddemn

noswalg, Dec 21, 11:05am
noswalg you quiet all of sudden, there you are I fixed it for you, now here's another lesson in grammar M.U.P.P.E.T sound it out slowly. This is what you are!

carmad50, Dec 21, 9:24pm
noswank good morning u utter muppet lols woodies time

carmad50, Dec 21, 10:03pm
well tis good bye to my many threads cas noughts happening in them at the mo , alas I shall return to rattle the cages again

steve56467, Dec 22, 7:53am
Quite right. Every town has an idiot, just a shame ours is being so vocal at the moment. Sad tho that everything becomes a Invercargill joke.

steve56467, Dec 22, 7:54am
Oh and since when did "of" become "v"!

carmad50, Dec 23, 7:44am
steve greetingv became of when I put it there

outbidyou2, Dec 23, 7:49am
Could'nt have said it better myself.