Radiator or air conditioning ?

angel34, Dec 23, 2:56am
when I have air con on I get water dripping onto my left foot, and passenger gets it on their feet as well.

Yesterday morning I went out to car and the passenger mat is soaked and all under it as well.

kazbanz, Dec 23, 3:00am
What happens when you turn it to heater mode!
is the water level in the radiator dropping!
-My first suspect woud be the drain hose for the air con.
Fried brain sio I can't think of its propper name -basicly it takes the water and drips it on the ground outside the car

cuda.340, Dec 23, 3:00am
is the water warm when it drips on your feet or cold. cold is a/c warm is heater

angel34, Dec 23, 3:07am
cold water.

intrade, Dec 23, 3:13am
rain!

angel34, Dec 23, 3:27am
nope. its been in garage

kevlight, Dec 23, 3:31am
what make of car ,year, and what model is it! some cars have a plastic matrix heater that can fail especially if the wrong coolant is used.

angel34, Dec 23, 3:35am
mitsi RVR 1997.

kingfisher21, Dec 23, 3:35am
The condensate drain for the AC has come adrift or it's blocked, normally it drains out near the firewall on the outside. What sort of vehicle!

kazbanz, Dec 23, 3:37am
--Thats it--the word I couldnt remember

angel34, Dec 23, 3:43am
aaah so thats the reason there hasn't been the usual puddle on the ground, its all going into the car istead!

the-lada-dude, Dec 23, 4:08am
check with some of the other fellas on this site, but being a cunning lazy beggar, i'd drill some holes through the floor, by doing this you'll end up with the usual puddle on the floor.

angel34, Dec 23, 4:17am
lol this is true.

ok judging by some youtube videos I need to get under the car, find the tube,stick something up it to unclog it and the water will come out and it will be fixed.

not sure I want to lie under a car just up on a tyre jack.so will have to take it to garage.

red97, Dec 23, 4:20am
park itwith the two left wheels up on the kerb

llortmt, Dec 23, 4:23am
That's exactly the problem it's solution.

lookoutas, Dec 23, 6:09am
Find the drain tube - stick an air hose up it and pull the trigger.
They're often molded at acute angles, so prodding doesn't prod in the right place.

cuda.340, Dec 23, 6:16am
great. all the mould n algae is now splattered all over the indoor coil, just the thing you want when the air you're breathing is being dragged thru that muck. a variation of Legionares Disease. yummy.

lookoutas, Dec 23, 9:16am
So do what I did then - take the tube right out, and whatever you can on the inside of the unit whilst standing on your ear up under the dash, and clean it all out.
Mine was full of windscreen glass from the day i brought it. The air got rid of the pieces that worked their way down later.

elect70, Dec 24, 3:15am
Curtain wire with eylet on endup the tube will get around the bend, it will be on the firewall near centre. Blowing it will onlysend crud into the core &&ducts to recollect .