Talking about drunk drivers isn't ok?

Page 1 / 4
kazbanz, Dec 23, 3:24am
So Trade me --its ok to throw garbage around message boards. But when an innocent person is killed by a drunkdriver we will remove the thread discussing it. GOOD ONYA.
-Ohh and for the record no Im not deraling is second hand whispered half facts. EVERYTHING posted was truth.
And YES all family had by that stage been informed
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/AK1212/S00601/fatal-car-crash-waimauku.htm

So Trade me --its ok to throw garbage around message boards. But when an innocent person is killed by a drunkdriver we will remove the thread discussing it. GOOD ONYA.
-Ohh and for the record no Im not feeding out second hand whispered half facts. EVERYTHING posted was truth.
A mother is dead and two youngchildren are in Hospital. A drunk driver killed her and nearly killed them

-Ohh and for the record no Im not feeding out second hand whispered half facts. EVERYTHING posted was truth.
A mother is dead and two youngchildren are in Hospital. A drunk driver killed her and nearly killed them

bellky, Dec 23, 3:32am
Who cares. it's negative garbage. I don't want to hear you aggressively rant and rave on about it.

daryl14, Dec 23, 3:46am
You agressively rant and rave about everthing. Your post is inappropriate as usual. Voted.

berg, Dec 23, 3:46am
It needs to be out there though. Tougher penalties for a-holes who drink and drive.

andrea_w, Dec 23, 3:47am
Ignore #2 Kaz. opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one.
I read that thread not long after you started it. not sure what made it get removed but yes, absolutely we should be discussing drunk drivers, the effects they have on victims, victims families, their families etc! Very sad thing that happened but unfortunately it's not the first time and it won't be the last.
What possesses someone to get behind the wheel when drunk completely baffles me - the affects booze has and the consequences are no secret - anyone who gets behind the wheel drunk and kills someone should be locked up for 15 years (at least) for manslaughter. Yep, it should be manslaughter. you know the risk, you took them and killed someone.
The punishment for getting caught drink driving are no where near severe enough.
The blood/alcohol limit is far too low.

bellky, Dec 23, 3:47am
Go hard.

johnf_456, Dec 23, 3:58am
Probably was the language used in that thread that caused it to be removed.

snoopy221, Dec 23, 4:15am
Well looks like all those that feel people need warnings and threads and posts removed have chucked in their ten cents worth.

Personally i saw/read post one-and .

Actually thought it was.
1.Written from the heart.
2. Posted in motoring where there are drivers

3-Quite possibly that well written it might deter someone from drinking and driving.

Incidentally those here that fell it needed removal-
Well it's about time some of ya realized working on vehicles can lead to getting ya hands dirty because clearly you life in a sheltered world.

jason18, Dec 23, 7:08am
Go stick it up your . bellky

sr2, Dec 23, 7:11am
+1; don't let it get to you mate.

gammelvind, Dec 23, 7:18am
I'm with you Kaz, we need to talk about it, not until society shuns drink drivers as is starting to happen with smokers will there be any change.
How often do we hear family/friends/workmates brag about how they "made" it home last night, can't really remember how and laugh along with them, rather we should chastise them for their stupidity.

carmad50, Dec 23, 7:33am
kazbanz my condolenses bud my sister died same way hang em dont care about excuses

carmad50, Dec 23, 7:34am
smokers are all fine we re a dying breed cough cough

fordcrzy, Dec 23, 7:40am
2 little kids have no mum for christmas and belky says get over it.
shows where belkys head is at (or isnt should i say)

gammelvind, Dec 23, 7:50am
I know I held my MIL hand as she died from smoking induced lung cancer, smoking isn't something I have a lot of humour about anymore sorry.

twink19, Dec 23, 8:11am
as I said before, some soft c_ _ _ judge will give the person bail so they do it again, take their vehicle from them and sell it

kazbanz, Dec 23, 9:13am
MERRY CHRISTMAS LOSER.You got behind the wheel of your car drunk AGAIN.Its all a big joke to you isn't it! This time though you crossed the centre line and hit the car of an innocent mother of two young children.
She diddn't stand a chance and had a slow agonising death at the roadside whilst you walk away with a few bruises.
I hope you are especially proud of putting two innocent young children in hospital. Its ok though because only one of them is fighting for their life in intensive care whilst you are nursing your hangover.
I hope you are really proud of yourself.
Don't sweat it . One of the kids might not need consoleing that their mummy is dead thanks to the massive injuries inflicted by YOUR STUPIDITY.
Everyone else involved is hopeing and praying this isn't the case because it leaves a child-barely more than a baby spending their christmas with no mum and no sibling.
Yes I'm REALLY angry over this and my origonal post had expletives in it.

TM Mods Yes this is 100% true and yes ALL family involved now know.

thejazzpianoma, Dec 23, 10:29am
Belky's posts are some of the very few I find offensive on here. Yet he remains while decent members who make regular useful contributions get permanent bans. Other contributors cease to bother of their own accord due to his sort of stupidity.

arrithedog, Dec 23, 10:35am
I'm a cigarette smoker. I'm not a drinker, never touch alcohol. Why am I persecuted! when was the last time someone smoked a packet of cigarettes then went out and killed some innocent person! It's time to start making alcohol more expensive than tobacco. Then some of us may be spared from the stupidity of the idiots who can't control themselves.
I'm sure all our hearts are with the family of the victims, especially in the season of "good will".

strobo, Dec 23, 11:14am
The courts are too soft on drunk drivers .The drunk lawyer on the West Coast SI who was let off on a technicality a couple weeks ago & one that comes to mind of a Police Officer up north a year or two back .Some of that spring to mind.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm!c_id=1&objectid=10853635
Have link somewhere of the drunken cop in the north island ,the Judge said the need of duty outweighed the offence of being drunk drivingHe was let off with the old boys finger rub over the righteye brow. Seems are law for us and a law for them!
Beyond blimminbelief!I reckonHit drunk drivers hard make them feel for doing wrong.This is the best deterrent .Education doesn't obviously work as getting the message out is like trying to educate the uneducated.

The courts are too soft on drunk drivers .The drunk drivinglawyer on the West Coast SI (Doug Taffs) who was let off on a technicality a couple weeks ago & another one that comes to mind of a Police Officer up north a year or two back .Some of that spring to mind.
Have link somewhere of the drunken cop in the north island ,the Judge said the need of duty outweighed the offence of being drunk drivingHe was let off with the old boys finger rub over the righteye brow. Seems there are laws for us and a laws for them!
Beyond blimminbelief!I reckonHit drunk drivers hard make them feel for doing wrong.This is the best deterrent .Education doesn't obviously work as getting the message out is like trying to educate the uneducated or ignorant.

The courts are too soft on drunk drivers .The drunk drivinglawyer on the West Coast SI (Doug Taffs) who was let off on a technicality a couple weeks ago & another one that comes to mind of a Police Officer up north a year or two back .Some of that spring to mind.
Have link somewhere of the drunken cop in the north island ,the Judge said the need of duty outweighed the offence of being drunk drivingHe was let off with the old boys finger rub over the righteye brow. Seems there are laws for us and a laws for them!
Beyond blimminbelief!I reckonHit drunk drivers hard make them feel for doing wrong.This is the best deterrent .Education doesn't obviously work as getting the message out is like trying to educate the uneducated or ignorant.

berg, Dec 23, 6:10pm
The lawyer decision was a joke and the judge needs a good kicking for it. I hope police appeal such a travesty and Taffs gets dealt to. As for the police one you speak of, totally different situation that should never have happened. Do a bit of research and you will find out what happened and that it was in fact a life and death situation not a nudge and a wink situation.
I personally feel its time the judicial system was hardened up on driving offences. 150hrs community service and 9 months disqualification for failing to stop, dangerous driving all while DIC in an absolute joke. Bring on multiple years disqualification for multiple charges of this seriousness and for repeat DIC offenders.
Also agree with previous poster about stigmatizing drink drivers the same as smokers. Drink drivers don't deserve any respect