Hey jazz, how do I grease a fiat ?

the-lada-dude, Dec 31, 3:46am
someone once told me to run over an Ital.nis that true !will this apply to the new Chrysler cars,now fiat are in control !.lol

thejazzpianoma, Dec 31, 5:32am
No, not the case with modern Fiats, thanks to them now being fully galvanised, its now just the Japanese cars that you need to run over an Italian with on a regular basis.

BTW, I see the new Chrysler 300C is now being re-badged as a Lancia Thema. At first I was dissapointed that Lancia was reduced to this, then I thought about it some more. The original Lancia Thema, while not a re-badge was a shared platform (Saab and Alfa) and the primary concern of the target market was how many bodies you could fit in the boot.

So meh, perhaps it's not really breaking with tradition after all.

thejazzpianoma, Dec 31, 5:34am
Oh and you have probably heard it before. but my favorite Italian joke.

A bus stops and an Italian man gets on. He sits down, fetches out his mobile and starts a very animated conversation. "Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time." An old lady behind the man is furious at hearing such filth."You foul-mouthed wop! " snaps the lady. "In this country we don"t talk about our sex lives in public!" "Heya you old bitch!" says the man. "Who talkin" abouta sexa! I"m a justa tellin" my frienda how to spell Mississippi."

pebbles61, Dec 31, 6:04am
How many gears do Italian tanks have!

Five ??