Need to find bedford windscreen

tigerflower, Jan 15, 8:07am
Lance cryor doesnt have one.77 beddie bus.left front.Tho I presume the right would fit as well just by turning it around.Have a template to confirn right size.

xs1100, Jan 15, 8:24am
don kyatts in manukau

scoobeey, Jan 15, 8:47am
how much ya wana spend

splinter67, Jan 15, 9:41am
White truck wreckers in hastings

pfemstn, Jan 15, 6:40pm
flat glass! get one cut any where

tigerflower, Jan 16, 6:28am
have made enquires to get one cut.Would prefer to put in origional. There is about 3 diff sizes so wherever I find one I will have to send template to confirm.

scoobeey, Jan 16, 10:36am
well if u answer the question how much do u want to pay:)

scoobeey, Jan 17, 4:53am
so i wont bother listing as i have a coplete bus for parts:))

tigerflower, Jan 17, 7:36am
ok scoobey. now you got my interest.If window is right size then its 100 plus freight .Thats what we paid for our last one.

scoobeey, Jan 17, 8:45am
ok whats the size of your window . bus is a few miles from me so will have to check :)

tigerflower, Jan 18, 7:37am
.770 down straight edge total Then 1220 from bottom corner to curve radius at top of window.Allow 5 mil each end for inside rubbers.I appreciate any special effort,thanks,

tigerflower, Jan 19, 8:47pm
how you getting on scoobeey.If been away from putor for few days.

scoobeey, Feb 7, 6:49am
Hiya very sorry missed the thread! hey I have taken a few parts off bus which is in cambridge and the owner i will ask this weekend on saturday ok. It is goin to be wrecked so might be few more bits . again sorry for blardy no gettin bak to ya !

tigerflower, Feb 7, 8:48am
sorry chooky.,beddie bus.Not old truck.but thanks anyway.Thanks for that scooby.Take the measurements ive posted above.

tigerflower, Feb 11, 8:42am
be nice to have a look at the busbefore its scrapped.any chance of that scoobeey.

neville48, Feb 11, 8:46am
Man.An RL with chains.that sucker would go absolutely anywhere huh !

scoobeey, Feb 11, 10:50am
yes tiger i will def see owner on saturday ok will get bk to ya sunday

pollymay, Feb 11, 12:15pm
Yeah you can drive it to the mechanics in any weather. Sweet deal.

tigerflower, Feb 18, 9:09am
bumpin

scoobeey, Feb 21, 12:43am
Hi Tiger would you like me to start a dollar reserve auction and then i can give you details of bus spares (keep vultures away lol:)

pnh4, Feb 21, 6:32am
silly billy option, illegal.

tigerflower, Feb 21, 7:15am
go for it scoobey.

tigerflower, Feb 24, 9:44am
under your listings scoobeey.