Honda odyssey yay or Nah

Page 2 / 2
thejazzpianoma, Jan 16, 3:12am
None on trademe at the moment, usually one pops up one here every month or so, its a matter of acting quickly when one comes along.

butterflybeach, Jan 16, 3:14am
3 kids in 2 dogs that go everywhere with us i should have said (one is a borzoi) in other is large mix breed so its like having 5 kids

thejazzpianoma, Jan 16, 3:15am
Says the man who sells Nissan Cubes. BTW Kazbanz, when was the Nissan Cube last exhibited in to the Museum of Modern Art!

butterflybeach, Jan 16, 3:16am
i did see that in have a chuckle to myself lol.maybe i need 2nd cheapest car to run

butterflybeach, Jan 16, 3:17am
did look on trade me in yes none atm on sedan version i think

thejazzpianoma, Jan 16, 3:17am
The Multipla has two rows of 3 full sized seats, this gives you a proper boot without making it long and difficult to park. Each of the rear seats is individually removable. If for example you want to take a family of 5 and their bicycles, you just unclip one of the rear seats and you have room for 5 people, the bicycles and a decent amount of luggage.

thejazzpianoma, Jan 16, 3:18am
Keep an eye on Turners website and Sella as well.

butterflybeach, Jan 16, 3:20am
thanks heaps for that <3

thejazzpianoma, Jan 16, 3:22am
Pretty much nothing comes close in that price range, this question has been asked many times. The next most economical to run is going to cost you about half as much to run again and there is very little that will come close for reliability in that age group either.
Its not to say that its the Multipla or nothing, its just that if you choose something else over a Multipla do so knowing there is a big gap in running costs, as in at least several thousand dollars a year for the milage you do.

trdbzr, Jan 16, 3:53am
Nissan cube's look so much better than an ugly Multipla which has been featured at/near the top of numerous Ugly Cars lists. If it was so unique and beautiful, then why did Fiat redesign the newer Multipla to look nothing like the older one!

jmma, Jan 16, 3:59am
Look, jazz's secret admirer, only pops in when you are around jazz(o:

thejazzpianoma, Jan 16, 4:00am
LOL, yes I know. sweet isn't it.

jmma, Jan 16, 4:08am
Just hope Mrs jazz doesn't get jealous with all this special attention you get here (o:

carstauranga001, Jan 16, 4:15am
If you buy a Multipla you better marry jazzpianoma as you will need a passionate Fiat mechanic. You will get to know your mechanic well, that is if you can find one preparred to work on this "piece of art".

Good lord jazz, when will you realise that hardly anyone else in NZ wants to drive these pieces of sh*t you keep promoting! I know you will now come back with a novel, don't bother I'm not coming back to argue.

trdbzr, Jan 16, 4:16am
Lol not really, I do post in a few other threads as well, but there's nothing wrong with pointing out his hypocrisy and/or stupidity

dinosaw88, Jan 16, 4:20am

thejazzpianoma, Jan 16, 5:02am
And here come the trolls. all with zero experience with the Multipla, but all so keen to do someone out of a more reliable vehicle that will save them thousands of dollars per year. Such a shame as always.

As always its up to you OP, you can listen to the silly children above or you can listen to someone who has owned, serviced and paid the bills on these. I have had my current one for over 100'000km now.

Oh, and if you are wondering, there is absolutely no need to take one to a Fiat mechanic, they are as simple and straight forward to work on as modern people movers get. If a mechanic can't work on a Multipla I wouldn't trust them to work ona lawnmower.

kazbanz, Jan 16, 8:52am
Ok Ive had a couple of sake so I'll be serious for a bit.
3 kids and 2 dogs isn't like 5 kids. What you need is a good economical station wagon.

outbidyou2, Jan 16, 8:58am
Less kids and lose the dog!

Sorry I'm no help ill go now. All the best

butterflybeach, Jan 16, 9:21am
well it dont matter now guy that brought both cars looks like he has dicked me around didnt show up to pay in now when i click on his name it says page not found like he never exsited yet he used buy now 2x

jmma, Jan 16, 9:34am
Oopps, sounds like the ex(o:

butterflybeach, Jan 16, 9:36am
hahahaha.sounds like u no my ex

jmma, Jan 16, 9:43am
So what cars have you got!

butterflybeach, Jan 16, 8:27pm
I have now relisted them, original buyer of cars has been disabled looks like he done this to others just not me